Pages

Friday, June 27, 2014

he wasnt denied but....

The jjudge's conditions were super extreme and I got a second shock when I was asked to sign somme sort of paper that I didn't understand.
No computers at all! Not just no internet- no COMPUTER of any sort in the house. Not even behind a locked door. That did not make me happy. I left courtroom quickly to go sob in private and then they dragged me back in while still sobbing and handed me a pen and this thick stapled paper thing.
I panicked. Turned into a total sobbing mess. My aunt started in on me right there in the courtroom. The officials who were still there were not amused.
And uncle is not out. Judge was willing but I freaked and was not given time to compose myself and aunt spent the whole ride home (we all carpooled) telling me I'm a waste of life. That I am soooo selfish I can't even see how selfish I am. And that Mom should kick me out.
Can I vent for a second?
Computer, even one without internet, is like the tool of my trade. It is NOT a tool of her retired-and-on-disability life. Furthermore her house is twice the size of mine. She didn't even submit her house for consideration. And why? She didn't want to give up her dog. Nor did she want to babysit her granddaughter at her son's house.. where granddaughter actually lives. And I get the attachment to pets but....
And ofc none of uncle's own kids can take him in. Nooooooo ofc not.
She has been hollering for months about how we much do anything to get uncle out... yet she put her dog above uncle's needs. And yet has the gall to preach at me about selfishness. I. Am putting myself above uncle, yes, but I am a person and not a dog. So obviously the whole family is mad at me. Mom's not kicking me out but every time I turn around I'm reminded that I'm being selfish.
I'll probably still lose my computer for God only knows how long, but at least I won't be held legally responsible for him.

1 comment:

  1. That is extremely unfair, oh my goodness! Do NOT listen to that woman! Or anyone else who says you're "selfish", that's just ridiculous. I'm so sorry, hopefully things turn around soon
    <3 Lee

    ReplyDelete