Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2016

why should I watch his ass?

Got some news just now, seems daddie dearest it being dramatic, going into hospital for a kidney stone, and wants me & Bro to come over tonight to make a long term care plan for him, because of course his money is not for hiring g professional people, nope his cheap ass wants me to do it.

I am not happy. Why should I watch his homophobic ass? He only ever paid 50$ a month child support for me, 50 for Bro. No single Mom can raise her kids on $100 a month. And he still preaches at me, "being gay is the same as being a pedophile" NO IT IS NOT!! This guy charged host own son rent Oh but the half siblings, the kids from his current marriage, they don't have to come help. If this had happened when I was still in college I wonder if he'd have expected me to drop out. And this is really gonna eat into my free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment