Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Checking in :)

Still unemployed, slightly annoyed. But I'm going to be an aunt, so my open schedule is helping the fam. Unchanged weight, adopted another stray cat, learning to cook, and forgetting my grammar. My bathroom sink refuses to drain yet again so I got a cheap yet big bowl and I wash my face and hands in that. At least I can use the tap, and still pretend I'm living in the Regency Era or something. Makeup collection still insane, but I have a system, incomplete but workable, and I do my face and hair every day.  It's fun, gets me in a mood to get stuff done, and uses my stash. The lovely ladies at the long hair forums figured out an ancient hairstyle worn by the Elling Woman, and I am practicing it. When I get it right, it's very comfy and stays put for about 3 days. Too bad I usually get it wrong and have to take it down from the pain.
Not much doing, really. I'm poor, quiet, and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment