Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

I have got to get on an actual computer. I've been telling myself "no computer internet!" until i had another comic to post. Umm.. yea
The thing is.. I have ideas and even complete scenes in my head... but they're not connected to each other. Writing scenes is easy... writing a storyline to connect them all is hard.
Ofc my phone has some limited internet so i still get some gossipy fix. Dlisted's mobile version loads most easily.

Want some reassurance that there is someone for everyone in this world?
http://www.dlisted.com/2012/07/10/worlds-fattest-living-woman-sexing-pounds
I have seen such people once or twice in person.. and I'm always mixed betweens "good to know that even they are not alone" and "why can't I find someone, if even they can find someone?"
And I'm also partially shuddering at the thought of being that huge. Let's be honest.. I see a person that large and I want to lock my fridge and go for a run. And i hate running.
time to try to sleep.. man my sleep schedule is messed again. I hate swing shift. One girl's leaving to another store.. (probably to move in with her boyfriend) and 2 other names on the schedule got scratched out so I'm betting there were some firings. I'm hoping it will calm down soon. G'night!

2 comments:

  1. That article. . . I think I threw up in my mouth a little.

    Just start with scenes and then work to a storyline eventually. Hitchhikers Guide was originally a radio play and Douglas Adams wrote it episode by episode. Even HE had no idea WTF was going to happen next!

    What kind of lace gloves? Lace lace or knitted lace? If it's knitted you're after I could probably hook you up ;)

    Oliver's part can be done as a solo. It was how I learned it :/ It was the second song I ever did so I have vivid memories of having every single little bit of enunciation gone over. It's all flown out the window now, of course but I can still crank the song out when I need to.

    My what voice? Lol you're a flatterer!

    YAY FINE HAIR! Mum used to put nettle tea through mine to try to make it thicken up and grow faster. She forgot to strain it once and it was horrible. I think me screaming with bits of nettle stuck all over me finally put a stop to it XD

    I finger-comb wet hair too, but not with any brushes or anything. The feeling of hair stretching and snapping is so gruesome D:

    I hope your workplace calms down too. Love you and sweet dreams <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I've been off Blogger for a while and i'm just now catching up on my news feed. I know what you mean; sometimes I forget that some people don't see weight as the only or even top reason to date / not date someone. (And still, there aren't that many of them.)

    ReplyDelete