Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Rest in peace, dear Tor

Lost another one today. i am sad.
Last night after the visiting dog was taken home.. mom noticed the pretty cat nicknamed Your Highness was acting strange.
Today, my brother came over unexpectedly (good thing my bedroom door has alittle hook so i get warning on those hot nights i sleep in nearly nothing) and he found Your Highness lying in my bathroom in a puddle of his own urine :'(
Tor would never have done that if he was well.
Off to the vet he went. Turns out his kidneys had completely failed. i mean completely. Poisons all through his blood. Mom thinks he hid in my bathroom to die.
And he wanted to die in my bathroom. he found going to the vet, fought the vet looking at him, fought everything.
Which is why i'm always nervous about taking a sick animal in. Can't animals die with dignity too?
So yea... I miss him. He was so full of personality. He made his displeasure very clear. he tore off wallpaper he didn't like and he knocked down half the fake ceiling in the basement. He also broke two lamps during his life.
He was only 11. And i kept forgetting that because he acted so much younger. He was King of the household and he made sure all the other cats knew it.
My baby Ryoshii is 12. Amazing how healthy she is. Sometimes I wonder if it's because she has developed a super-immune system thanks to living in my super messy room
I'm gonna go play Sims and eat chocolate.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss. That is truly horrible. I had a moment of realisation that one day I will find my cat dead or he will just disappear. It's so sad. :( Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no :( im sorry to hear about this my love
    omg omg omg FSPOFKSKF when they found them that's just tragic
    I don't know sweetie
    aw *hugs*
    awwwwwwww baby that's so sad.
    eat all the chocolate you want <3
    i'm sad that this had to happen to you my sweets. may Tor rest in peace.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Poor kitty. Poor Honour!

    *Hugs you tightly*

    You look after yourself, ok?

    *Hugs you again*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Long overdue comment reply :)

    I'm so jealous of people with reactive depression because they can get better for good. With Brain-Glitch depression you have to take meds and manage environmental factors and you'll still never got 100% of the way there.

    Yeah, I've done the cry-over-spilt-milk thing too. You feel so fucking stupid which makes it WORSE!

    If you want I can get Miles to write you some advice on dating someone with brainspaz depression? You've seen it from the inside from reading my blog, but his perspective might be helpful :)

    You're not a bad person for being scared. It's a fucking scary thing! Wow, poor AND working fastfood too? That would definitely be adding to it. It's a lot to take on, and we keep pushing you away because we don't think we deserve to be happy and don't want to drag you down too.

    YES EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE ACCESS TO HEALTHCARE AND BE ABLE TO LIVE SAFELY. A healthy workforce is a productive workforce. A productive workforce makes the country wealthier. It's fucking elementary!

    Ok can I come over and be all Asshole Customer on Princess Nepotism? I would totally call Xenophobe or Racist on her if she can't understand my accent >:3

    Ok, I NEED to try Reeses Chips Ahoy. And I need to take you to the Cadbury Factory. We can have an afternoon of walking around nibbling chocolate :D

    LOVE YOU HEAPS HONOUR! *Flying tacklehugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry about your kitty. :( I hate that some of them are so unhealthy, it's not fair. They should live as long as we do.

    Sending you virtual hugs. <3

    ReplyDelete