Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

i'm still here :)

Bad me for wandering off. I haven't done anything while wandering... I just found a tumblr that's all about Sailor Moon. It's called keyofnik and I think I've read everything! Ok that's not true. I've been reading her Simshi (senshi sims) tags and her Rewatch Sailor Moon tags. My first watch was years ago and it was the english dub. Amara & Michelle made me feel depressed. They said they were cousons but something about that didn't feel right and I wasn't able back then to realize that I was loooking at censorship. I think I felt it though. So my viewing was sporadic. I watched the Doom Tree arc of R and loved it (even the english dub was funny, tho the original Japanese is still better) the dub Ini annoyed the hell out of me so the second arc of R didn't hold me much. I did love those 4 villan sisters. I don't remember their dub names anymore. And I already said that S depressed me because of the "destined cousins" and I just never even saw SuperS. So now I have all the Japanese episodes and what am I doing? Reading someone else's watchthru. But she's so funny! And she does screencaps and these great essays that show me stuff that went by too fast for me to catch! My headcanon is not hers, but I still appreciate her viewpoint. She only hips the canon couples, and she can be particularly fierce about Haruka & Michiru, but she admits that if any of the other girls started dating each other, not much would really change. "A kiss away from canon" is what she calls it. The friendships are already so deepand strong. That's what she loves so much. Because how often do you see such deep and truly supportive friendships between women nowadays?

Anyway, so that's what I've been doing. Just wasting time ^_^
Her simshi tag mentioned Sims 4 is coming out? Maybe I could get Sims 3 then? I would at least want the Supernatural expansion. Because Makin Magic was my fav in Sims 1.

2 comments:

  1. My fav part about the cousin thing was that it really just made it worse by adding incest to the relationship....

    I got the entire series on ebay a couple years ago and it sucked away like 6 months of my life. DID YOU KNOW THEY'RE MAKING NEW EPISODES???
    :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this, You'll love it:
    http://games.usvsth3m.com/2048/sailor-moon-edition-2/

    I ship Haruka/Michiru. And hot damn I would do Jupiter any day of the week! I get a lot of Sailor Senshi on my dash, Maybe I should make a tag for you. . .

    ReplyDelete