Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

why won't my 'puter work?

Waaaaa! Computer was having issues starting up for days. If it could stay on for 5 mins then it was golden for however long I kept it on. But those first 5 mins we're constant restarting and crashes. So I took it to Bro who did something called a registry cleaner and it found over 500 errors. So it all seemed good again and I brought puter home and hooked it back up.

And now the tower turns on but the monitor, keyboard, and mouse do not respond. Nothing. As if they are not connected. I thought maybe something got loose near the CPU board but I can't fire how to remove the green shell that covers that part. I know it can open cuz Bro opened it.
So I'm going bonkers. I've had no internet since Saturday. My phone here can only handle a few sites. I can't even pay credit cards on my phone anymore cuz they "upgraded" their mobile website. Upgrade my ass! It won't load for me anymore! And forget about online shopping! I am going crazy! I can't even check the shipping tracker for last week's amazon order! Ugh! I hate this!
Right now I'm watching Pride & Prejudice while my kitty sleeps in my lap. I love the costumes and hairstyles. But damn I want full internet back.

No comments:

Post a Comment