Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

bad Honor! stop shopping!

So while on Amazon wishlisting all the Sailor Senshi I could find (Saturn is now up for preorder too) I found some way too cute Barbie stuff that i'd wanted as a kid but family could not afford. So chalk one up to the inner child. 3 things for the price of a single Senshi doll is how I justified it to myself. Besides, my girls need a home and stuff... right?
I got 1 official Barbie set (laundry, wtf self?) And two barbie knockoffs that looked damn cute and had generally positive reviews. A kitchen, full kitchen w fridge and sink and stove/oven. And a grocery store. And I know damn well these things will be way too big for my Senshi dolls. And part of me doesn't care. I'll dig out my old barbie doll and play Mama Barbie and Toddler Senshi. Or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment