Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

DAMNIT HONOR!!

STOP SPENDING MONEY!!!
In other totally unrelated news, Mercury and Mars are now ordered. As are like 4 little keychain games so the girls can have a few toys of their own.(oh and some fake. Food blind box from some company called Re-Ment cuz I couldn't tell what size they were so. I got the cheapest blindbox set I could... and it was $10 at cheapest!)
I intend to pose them and take pics like the squealing fangirl I am.
Damn, I need a life.
And instead of a life, I want money so I can get Venus. Perhaps I should be glad that Jupiter and Saturn are preorder only, and Uranus aand Neptune haven't even shown up. Cuz money? What money? And I still gotta get the new dvds when they come out!

2 comments:

  1. I promise myself every month that I will not overspend, that I will not end up with a bank account in negative numbers the day before I get paid, that I will start saving money every week.

    It never works. I have $3.48 in my bank account. I don't get paid until Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know we already have a spending problem, but I'm pretty sure we need these:
    http://www.sailormooncollectibles.com/2014/02/20/new-sailor-moon-outer-senshi-lip-rod-talisman-wands-pen-pointers/

    ReplyDelete