Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

90s SAILOR MOON RE-RELEASE AHHHH!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWPyM9afQ-w

anyone who's seen Sailor Moon S in the original with English subs (or hell, even the dub didn't hide it well)knows damn well what that hand scene between Haruka and Michiru means.

THEY CHOSE THAT SCENE FOR A REASON!!!

OMG so happy. And i dunno how to get the streaming to work (help?) but it also says the episodes are going out on dvd, blu-ray etc. you KNOW I'm getting it!!!!

THERE GOES ALL MY MONEY!!!

Yes, i know i already got it all off Youtube. i believe in supporting stuff i like! Otherwise how will the idiot companies know what to make more of?

I'm also slowly slowly collecting the Sailor Moon figuarts. Fortunately, Amazon is a designated North American seller so i can get them. I already have Sailor Moon. I'm saving up for the rest. I first learned about them on another fan's tumblr. Here's the post where she shows pics she found of the Outer Senshi (omg want!)
http://keyofnik.tumblr.com/post/85270967491/sailormooncollectibles-sailor-mars-jupiter
and the #sm merchandise tag will take you to the rest. She herself has Mercury, Mars, and Moon. Venus and Jupiter are only up for preorder right now. Saturn is next in line, then I'm guessing my fav ladies, then Pluto, and dunno who after that. Maybe nobody? I mean, I'd have the ones I want. But theoretically they could do Chibs and her Senshi and Tuxedo Mask and various villans or supporting cast. Eh. I'd skip those tho. Just give me my girls.

I wish I had money to get every bit of Sailor moon stuff out there, but i am poor so after much thought I narrowed it to these poseable figuarts and now that I know the dear anime is coming out I'll add that as soon as i can. Even though i would at least love some plushies too. Will the re-release plushies? I want a plushie Uranus and Neptune dammit! please take all my money and give me my show and my dolls now!!!

And this is going at the same time as the new reboot called Crystal. And yay for reboots, even tho I will probably always prefer the original. It's like that with me and Star Trek too. But I will give Crystal a shot. So long as they keep the cuteness and the glorious female friendships alive, then Crystal will be cool by me.

Just ooo I want the original too damnit!

No comments:

Post a Comment