Pages

Friday, July 31, 2015

finally gone

But ny sheer luck. Jailbird's sentencing had been delayed and he would have been here at least another 2 weeks. At least! But somehow he got a surprise compliance visit for the first time in..... ever? And he was caught outside on his laptop. So they took him in. I am so happy. I was seriously losing it, even drifting back to certain behaviors that ofc no one noticed because most of the food was reserved for him. It's so nice to not have to ask permission to eat! He's only been gone 2 days (today being the 2nd day) and house feels like home again. I gotta seriously scrub my floor tho.... my bathroom is a wreck. I stopped cleaning when he started getting online up there in hopes he'd go somewhere else. It mostly worked.. problem is I don't like it up there either.

Am trying to go back to school. I had to fill out a new type of form tho and had no guidance on how to do it. I have to beg for fin aid aagain. Gov says I got it but school says I don't deserve it. Even tho I've been repaying loan since 2008. Form said missing documentation means automatic denial but I don't know what docs would be needed. I didn't experience anything in their list. And if a uni refuses fed loans does that mean they'd refuse all loans? I dropped the double major in phil and rel studies, so now I'm just rel studies. And my gpa is .007 below what I need. Sigh.

anyway... hi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment