Pages

Thursday, September 7, 2017

F#%#__#!!!!

I cannot shake this cough. What's worse is the lardass I work for on weekends probably gave it to me. He's had a hard cough for 3 weeks solid. It almost sounds like whooping cough, listening to him. And ofc I still don't have health care. Obamacare sent me to medicaid, and medicaid refused me saying I was late providing proof I qualify. What sucks is they used snail mail to tell me I needed to send them stuff, and the letter arrived after the stuff was due. I sent it anyway, but got the rejection letter saying I hadn't sent it. Now what?
That lardass should be quarantined until we know he's not contagious. Him "staying home" is not enough, because all of us who handle his pee and shit and hold the tissues while he blows his nose are still exposed. We only get gloves, no hazmat suits, not even masks. This guy can't even pull his own dick out to take a piss by himself. And saying "it's not his fault" does not make him less of a potential health hazard. If anything, it makes him more of a hazard.  I am sent around to several different patients, as is everyone else in the field. It's a very incestuous little world, long term disabled care, and lack of proper quarantine procedures, because quarantine might hurt someone's feelings, means illnesses constantly spread and also recirculate, reinfecting over and over. When the hell did it become ok to sacrifice someone's physical health for the sake of someone else's feelings?
I have got to find a less risky job.

No comments:

Post a Comment