Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Mio review

I have just now been forced into the new blogger format. It fucking sucks. I still can't scroll when on my phone. Which makes reading my comments impossible. So my apologies for not approving comments I got on my last post. I can't read them yet. Anyway this is post 299. I'm still not satisfied with my banner but I'm telling myself to fucking launch anyway. I work tomorrow tho, and a few days more, so it'll be a bit before I get on the internet via computer. Anyway I really wanted to shout from the rooftops over Mio a liquid drink mix I just found. I know it's existed for awhile, I even have a picture of Samantha DJing the official launch somewhere in my collection. But I just now tried it. It's at work right now so I picked up the strawberry watermelon. It tastes kinda like Kool Aid but is easier to use I think. Because you can flavor just one serving at a time. A few squirts into my water bottle and shake it up. I don't think I'll get it at work again tho...the SALE price is 3.99 while walmart's price is 3.78 or something. Only the sale + employee discount brought it below walmart's price. Also walmart has ALL the flavors. Walmart online also let's you design your own Mio 3pack. For like 12 dollars.I think I'll get another strawberry watermelon, and then try the fruit punch and the berry pomegranate. Mio has no calories! None! It does have artificial sweeteners. Walmart lists the ingredients so check them out. The bottle I'm holding has acesulfame potassium listed as one of the fake sweeteners. And sucralose. Maybe I'll try the peach tea w my fruit punch & berry pomegranate. I'm not a big watermelon flavor fan, tho real watermelon is tasty. The fake flavoring seems off. But I gotta get more Mio....this stuff could be just what I need to get more water in me. I've already finished the 20oz bottle I tested my Mio with. I never drink water that fast!

5 comments:

  1. OMFG NO CALORIES!!! I'm going to have to import me some of this stuff. I only put up with the 8cal/serve and sodium of VitaFresh coz it gives me 200% of my vitamin C and some calcium and vit.D.

    Take care <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.

    Love you and GET THIS COMIC OUT! You can revise later, get going before the momentum slows!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of expect the Kool-Aid/fakey flavor because there's not much you can do for 0 cals! They're really not bad. I like the berry and absolutely adore the mango peach. Although I tend not to buy any since I end up flavoring my Diet Coke instead of water (naughty naughty!). Ohhh cripes they have a new black cherry, I may have to get it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must try that Mio stuff, I keep forgetting about it. My friend swears by it. Seems like it might be a better option than my usual watering down on vitamin water zero.

    There's a present in your emailbox when you get computer access back!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mio is awesome huh? :) Hi sis, I haven't forgotten you. <3
    I'm addicted to the wild cherry energy Mio. There's a green thunder energy one too, but it's weird, I had like twelve people try it and the only similar answers I got were two people said Gatorade (but one almost never drinks Gatorade and the other doesn't like it), and two person said lime (the person that doesn't like gatorade said lime gatorade). Other answers I got included, strawberry, apple, coolaid, screwed up fruit punch, a melon gone bad, chemicals, grassy (but they kinda liked it?), and sewage.

    ReplyDelete