Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

retail sucks!

Just wanted to drop by before I get lost in retail xmas sales again. Ugh I hate this. Too many hours. I fell asleep with the lights on last night. Barely remembered to eat, which is probably why I stuffed my face today. So glad Mom made food, cuz I didn't have the energy. Huge hour jump. I'm basically full time til after new years, but not always full 8hr shifts. So I have more days. Am so tired.
Pissed at myself too. Didn't write my Ronson fanletters and that was a 2012 end of world goal. Wtf, self? Another notch on my failure record.
Damn, I'm tired. Sometimes too tired to sleep. It sucks. Gonna try to sleep some.

1 comment:

  1. Bloody hell! Retail sucks balls at this tiem of year.

    Take care of yourself, Honor. Love you to bits and want you around in 2013. No dying of exhaustion before I get to use you for a pillow!

    *Snugglehugs*

    ReplyDelete