Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

i can haz junk?

And the womanlies started! Oh. Yay. >:(
So I am being a piggy mcbingey with a bigass bag of cheetos, a bag of assorted hershey minis halloween mix, and a package of triple double oreos. What diabetes risk? What family heritage. Factors? Pffft gimmie junk food!
And on top of that Mom has infected me with whatever was making heer hack her lungs out. I have the sore throat now. So I am in bed with my cat and water and fleece. This sucks. No cleaning. No drawing. Just headach and cramps and junk when I'm awake.
I did make that sephora order before I got sick. I got the Benefit Cosmetics Advent Calendar. Squeeee! It should arrive tomorrow. It's my first Advent calendar since elementary school. I've already tried a few Benefit brand products and liked most of them so here's a change to try a lot more. Cuz this advent calendar does have cheap chocolate, it has sample size makeup! Heehee! I haven't decided if I'll be good and open onne little door a day during december like intended. I was pretty bad about the childhood chocolate advent calendars too... altho once the plastic was removed the cheap chocolate didn't taste as good after a few days, so there was that.

And ofc I'm already looking at other fun gift sets that are really just gifts to myself cuz retail therapy and I'm selfish. Altho to be fair Mom is already saying she has too much stuff. I asked her if she wanted anything in this year's marykay order and she said "no way! I haven't even half used up what I already have!" And she doesn't wear makeup so she still has that huge Color Workshop makeup kit someone (her boyfriend?) got her years ago. And she still has the 5th Avenue set I got her last year. Oh! There's this old lipstick she loves loves loves and marykay stopped making it years ago. Called Cantaloupe and she loves the lack of shimmer and how it's a kind of slight orangey brown. She's had it for years. I think Fresh Sugar liptintedbalm Honey might be a colormatch. I have a tiny Honey from a giftset I bought myself last year to try the Fresh tinted balms (I love them... buttersoft and have spf) and I want to keep the Honey cuz I like it too but I can still use my mini to check the color matching. And then i'd just get her the fullsize tube. It's something I know she wants (that old lipstick is nearly gone) and it. Won't overload her cuz it's replacing. Something she uses and it. Has spf and ugh I wish she'd wear sunscreen more often! Dunno about anyone else... Christmas was never much about gifts in my family. But I want to get something for Mom cuz.... Mom! Oh and she still pays my bills.
But the best gift I could give her would be the gift of not worrying about me. So why am I still sitting on my ass about writing? I've got a better chance at success there then I'll ever get at Presumptions R Us. Bad me! Stop being lazy! Ow, my throat!

Oh hey, question for legal peeps... Samantha did something thaat has me confused and a bit worried. Remember how I said eventually I wanted to make string versions of some of her songs? Well a fan of hers uploaded her Live with Kelly performance to youtube. And when a few days ago I went to watch it again youtube had the video unavailabe due to copyright notices by Samantha. She got it taken down over copyright. Even tho it was her own live performance on a show she was guest on. And I'm confused if she can do that to my cover? Because when you perform on someone else's show.... doesn't the show own that copy of the performance?
am I making any sense?

2 comments:

  1. you can haz anythings
    whenever i read your blogspots, there is a 25% chance your womanlies started which makes me laugh.
    xD what diabetes risk? omg i'm laughing so much naughty Honour (hot btw)
    cheap choco though. not happy with that. (then again KitKats are cheap and they are better than most premium shit for me)
    im actually reading through the make-up dribble for you. in the make-up department, i am a man. i don't know how people go about with gunk on thei faces.
    not making much sense to me then love in that last bit xo

    -Sam Lupin
    PS. rambling cuutieeee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the womanlies, those suck! And on top of a sore throat? YIKES!! Hope you feel better soon!
    And sorry, I don't know anything about legal jargon, but I think maybe you should post it? With a disclaimer that says the song is hers, it's just your arrangement of it?? Idk, hope everything works out!

    ReplyDelete