Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

when *Mich* says you havent posted in a while.....

....you know you really lost track of time!
Hi all! I'm good. Wasting time as usual. Did you know there were Sailor Moon musicals?! Sera Myu and they have some serious cuteness! I haavent seenn a whole musical yet... just fans posting their favorite scenes. Many are of Nao and Yuhka, who were a highly respected & beloved Uranus&Neptune duo. They played off each other really well. The fandom websites also claimed a song, Destined Couple, was specifically written for this duo. I've been reading through the old WikiMoon archives a lot. There was even a live-action Sailor Moon tv show! And ofc I totally missed out on the dolls and toys. I want a Uranus and Neptune doll pair waaaaa! *sigh*
Anyway as I was sying I have just been wasting time. When I'm not looking up Sailor Moon stuff I'm reading dumb celebrity gossip or window-shopping on sephora website. They're starting to post their xmas gift sets and omg want! Even tho I really don't need..... want!! So I'm telling myself that if I can do something productive during the day I can shop that night. Yeeaaa we'll see how that goes... but I did clear out my makeup corner again (which showed me yet. Again that I do nnot need any more) so maybe I'll make one order for like 1 large giftset (free shipping at $50 so I aim for smallest amount over 50) and I've already decided what the first order will be. But I better make it soon! Probably Sunday night. I work this weekend but not Monday so I can stay up Sunday if I'm not too tired. Shopping from my phone is problematic. I should probably get a new phone but I love this tiny phone so much! I'm totally ok with shopping from the computer... shopping from my phone would just mean I spend more money that I don't have! I need the restriction of an older phone!
Oh! There was also a work development... possibly. For the past 2 weeks now, coming up on week 3, I've been moved to the greeting cards section instead of makeup counter. I am totally ok with this. I don't have to deal with idiot customers as often, I don't have some damn sales goal, and the greeting cards are considered a speciality section so I'll also be harder to replace. The problems arehow there are no maps of the section, so I play it by eye, and when cards get mispalced (which happens every 10 minutes cuz customers are assholes) there is no locator program so I can't scan a card and get its location. So again w playing by eye. And if some dumbass fat coworker throws away a card's reorder slip? It's fecked. Yea... fatass coworker did the cards before she went on medical leave and I took over. Now that fatass is back she keeps sticking her nose into my aisle.
If all I do is cards now then yay because it's less stressful (when fatass stays out anyway) so here's hoping this works in my favor. Last week I finished the cards early and found something else to do... the scanouts on the candy aisle. Princess Nepotism "does" that aisle so ofc it was a mess. I hadn't done a scanout in years so I hope I did it right. Can't be worse that her though. She doesn't even scan the empty slot. She just puts the sticker on it. She doesn't pull her section of the stockroom either. I swear her daddy being a manager is the only reason she has that job.
There is also a chance that more favoritism, maybe even racism, is going on. Our longtime senoir makupgirl is black, and she's been there about as long as I have. Well there's a new girl, an older, very white girl, who seems to be on the fast track to take over that senior makeupgirl slot. This older white chick was never scheduled to be front register...and everyone starts up there. I did, the current senoir makeup did, even Princess Nepotism did. But not this chick. I thought maybe she was a transfer from another store and had the seniority to dodge up front.... but then I had to show her how to prinnt signs and price tags and even do her training videos. Basically she knew nothing about the work computer. So how could she be a transfer? So I need to keep an eye on that. If my friend is leaving of her own free will then that's one thing, but the younger black coworkers have indicated that that's not the case.
What the hell. Shit like this is not supposed to happen. But then people get harassed for being gay too so why am I surprised?

3 comments:

  1. Fuck yes! I've missed you :(

    Ah, so that would be where the live-action SM screencaps are coming from on Tumblr 0.0

    I could try to sew you a Neptune/Uranus cloth doll set? Have you seen my dolls? o.O

    Habit.com, it is VERY useful. Come join our party! Miles, Milly and Me so far XD

    That is utter BULLSHIT and I'm not surprised it happens, given some of the retardedness I've seen on Skepchick lately. (Big blow-up over intersectionality and tone-trolling as a method of silencing Feminist WoC)
    And this http://skepchick.org/2013/03/whitefeminism/
    Damn, aren't there any anti-discrimination laws. . . Wait, America. Fucking hell. I really want to come over and kick some asses for you.

    Ok, I REALLY want to take you Toy Shopping. OMFG YOU NEED TO COME HERE FOR THE EROTICA EXPO! It's where I got most of my toys ^.^ (Rabbit vibrator, generic long/smooth vibrator and some cuffs/rope etc) I don't like the super-realistic fake dongs either. Just. . . ew. Give me something a little different, please! Peaches'n;Cream has some really interesting handmade glass dildos that are basically artsy rods with fun-looking knobbles and swirls down them.
    OMG BOQUET FOR YOU!
    http://www.peachesandcream.co.nz/Adult-Toys/Dildos-Dongs/icicles-glass-massager-12-99165
    http://www.peachesandcream.co.nz/Adult-Toys/Dildos-Dongs/icicles-glass-massager-21-103995

    Bwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha. You like? They're kinda pretty. Rinse 'em off and sit them on the shelf as "pretty art" and prudes none the wiser ;)

    Yup, the toy came from a website. I've never purchased from them before so I looked at a bunch of reviews to see what size/firmness I should get. Specifically, I got a small of this bad boy in their halloween black:
    http://bad-dragon.com/products/ridgeback
    because OMG THOSE CLIT-RIDGES YES PLEASE and once again the IRLanimal-replica ones just make me go "Ew, wtf, why?!" (Same reaction I have to pumpkin soup, lol)

    Miles doesn't like acting so much. Lol, it's only his second role. (ONLY. HIS SECOND. AND IT'S FUCKING MACBETH) He's the 4th generation of his family to be on the Dunners Globe stage, so that is awesome. I love going to the theatre (Ok, Erotica Expo AND the Fortune Theatre are going to be on your itinerary)

    Ooooh R is a very generous guy! I need a bit of recharge time in between though, GAH! I want him to shave the beard off, it's all scritchy and gross. (I just dislike beards) Thats one more pro for girls, no facebeards ^.^

    I hope you like the sites as a way to browse and explore with nobody to see your blushes :p

    LUFFLES YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your comment on Peri's blog so thought I'd leave you a note :)

    The two chain stores around here (Tasty's and Cirilla's) both have all kinds of pretty things that don't look like peen. I prefer to shop in person, but I have heard good things about adameve (dotcom) and goodvibes (dotcom). There are SO many non-boy-lookin options out there, especially if you like bullets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I knew there was a live action Sailor Moon show, but I never knew about the musicals....

    I feel like prejudices still exist in every workplace, no matter how hard anyone tries to pretend they don't. I know for a fact my boss hired me based on looks--the other secretary saw all the ladies he interviewed and said I was the prettiest and had the biggest boobs.
    .....I guess I should be flattered? Idk...

    You can always sue them. ;)

    ReplyDelete