Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

jerk is moving in

Well my computer was moved out today cuz jackass is moving in this week. At least I am not a guardian. So I'll be spending most of my time off at mom's office where my computer is set up. The internet doesn't work there tho so to get online i'd need to take mom's laptop to somewhere with wifi. Grrrr. This shit is so stupid.

I still say mr & mrs snooty should be housing this asshole. Their house is twice the size of mine and they don't do shit. They play golf and ride motorcycles and collect disability. They do not work outside the house nor do they use the internet to try to increase their income. They are the *only* people whose income would not have been affected by housing a jailbird. But of course their leisure was more important. I do not consider them my aunt & uncle anymore.

the only good news is mr snooty being the 2nd babysitter. He's already bitching about this cutting in to his golf game. So my poor Mom is the primary and I kinda hope she gets frustrated cuz duh this isn't supposed to be easy. And I hope mr snooty's selfishness works out in my favor. Cuz I want my own computer back to full power. Mom's laptop has outdated antivirus wtf I don't wanna log in on that!

1 comment:

  1. Uugghh that sucks. Hopefully you mom gets so fed up she kicks him out. Can she kick him out? The crossbow is your if you need it, just make sure there are no bodies. <3

    ReplyDelete