Pages

Friday, August 22, 2014

new vid, as i re-test stuff

new vid...trying to set shit up in hopes of making it easier on myself later... i just talk in it, about indoor tanning stuff i've run into, I kinda chipmunkized myself somehow. I think I know what happened, but given how dangerous it would be for people to find me in person, since I HAVE NO RIGHTS IN THIS STATE i think i should keep chipmunkizing my voice anyway.

It would be easy to undo for those who know how, but i'm hoping most bullies and other youma won't bother (and me and my random Sailor Moon references again)

http://youtu.be/2tfAxlpUTAs

In other news.. I am still f*cked about my computer and shit.. and i'm gonna have to stay elsewhere and just kinda sneak back to see my cat. Here's hoping i'm not told to dump my phone as well. Because that is not gonna happen. My phone is an ancient phone that only has like 126 MEGAbytes of internal storage. 126MB.... that's like 1 tenth of 1 gig.. that is NOT a computer equivalent at all!

I hate this shit. i hate aunt bitch. i hate jailuncle. dear Bro is gonna set my computer up in Mom's office.. but internet there is always iffy... so i'd have to take her laptop to yet another location in order to get online.

anyway let me know if anything on the vid should change. i'll try to get back to it as soon as i can... whenever that is. i tell the truth in it to the best of my knowledge. so i did pick tags that i thought were relevant and would maybe help it show up in searches.

No comments:

Post a Comment