Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2014

another damn bond hearing!! >:(

after all the shit I've put up with I'm still not in the clear!!! lawyer's aiming for another damn bond hearing for ped-uncle next week! I could still lose my computer entirely for God only knows how long!!

Fuck this shit!!! i hate this! Just because I chose to live with my mother instead of living on welfare!!
My total bad! Remind me that taxpayers are totally here to support me. Right!

I just got the news tonight. And ofc immediately my stomach was all uproar and acidy so dinner was not possible. And I still have to go to the store. Fuck! And after all the work I did to get internet up in my room.

after aunt snooty's total not-an-apology-at-all and her being all condescending because me and R couldn't be that close since i'm not fucking him. just because she slept her way to the top... well as far as she could get anyway.

I don't know what to do. I'm so angry I'm shaking. I'm trying to focus on how to salvage anything should the worst happen. One thing is sure... I cannot be a legal guardian!!!

Think about this shit they're trying to get me to do..... give up my computer, not just internet but my entire computer. AND STAY HOME TO BABYSIT JAILUNCLE BECAUSE HE CANNOT BE LEFT UNSUPERVISED.

So I'm not even free to leave whenever i want to go to where my computer is. That is what they want me to do.
How the fuck am I being the selfish one?!?!? They are asking me to give up my whole life!

Did i mention he has 3 kids of his own and they aren't being very helpful??!?

this new lawyer is aiming for hearing is next week and ofc i work the weekend, so i basically have tomorrow to prepare for the worst. I have larger microSD cards for my phone, and since any updates to my youtube or webcomic (yea i was gonna pick that up again) will be sporadic, I finally got off my ass and got a twitter. I used the same email this blog is attached to, which means the verification email connected me to Mich's twitter, heh. I forgot she had one. Bad Honor. Oh she followed me back... autofollow? oh my twitter @KitraKatarae, same pen name as my poor neglected comic. And it might get more neglected now.
I figure I can use the twitter to announce whenever there's an update. I could maybe do the same if i upload anything to youtube? I do not want a damn google+ thing. I do not need my real name or real ANYTHING being put out into the general internet full of strangers.

I've been getting emails about a tumblr that I apparently have. i never signed up for one but i did have something like a livejournal back in the day. was there a changeover there?

ok i'm in.. totally forgot the password ofc... but i'm in now, reset password.. changing url... ok tumblr is now also kitrakatarae.
and wow i guess i did sign up for a tumblr.. i remember making that one lone post... 4 years ago? wow. it all looks very different now...ok liked 2 posts and no idea how people say things, make those note things but.. can't hang around.. i got stuff to do.  i know Mich and Peri are on tumblr somewhere. i'll get ya my next runthru. Thus far I got the autofollow Staff tumblr, and ofc Samantha Ronson from way back.. and keyofnik cuz her tumblr was my link to the mainpage so she was already there.

what really sucks is i can't use my phone for any of this. i am stuck. need a computer. stupid uncle! ASSHOLE AUNT!!!

is it weird that i want to disconnect from the internet before i plug in things like flash drives and external hard drives and MY PHONE? Because i am oddly paranoid about getting an internet problem on my phone. Or some auto-update crap. I dunno.

so i can upload to youtube without the damn G+? i hope so.
ok i have bills to go pay :(

No comments:

Post a Comment