Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

*headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk*

What a day. What a damn day. Some very nice moments tho...me and Mom had another shopping trip and I snagged an I Heart Ronson dress that went clearance even tho it's a Large....I was just that damn in love with the belt that came with. But the dress is comfy too and as usual by some miracle I can fit tho I do look pregnant. Eh. I have got to drop a few. Or 20. Mom too...we conmiserated over our shared overweight status. Then we went to Red Lobster and pigged out. The coconut shrimp is yum!!
the sucky part?
walmart would not let me place an online order. Grrr wtf? And my Body Fortress is nearly gone grrr... wtf walmart? They said they couldn't confirm my card or some shit. The same card I used to buy my wig not 2 days ago. So ofc I checked my account and my card is still in good standing... so wtf walmart?
I also couldn't install Artweaver on the internet comp cuz the comp couldn't find the file. Seems I need to hunt down my cd. Fun. I did finally get the antivirus updated...took awhile.
and the summer heat has arrived so my whole floor is a damn desert from like 9am to 11pm.
and I've been suffering the womanlies.
good times.
I gotta come up with some sort of sleep schedule that let's me work in my room while still getting the wageslave shit and other stuff donw. Maybe I'll start experimenting with something called biphasic sleep. I dunno...I just know I work better in my quiet room. Easier to focus...but so hot during the day in here!

No comments:

Post a Comment