Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

tell me what you see?

oK... it seems logical that if I copy over the numerical values for the colors i use.. they'll display, right? RIGHT???
Logic says....
SO WHY ISN'T IT HAPPENING??!?!??!


Seriously annoyed! i found the damn disc, installed Artweaver just so i could convert the bitmaps... but when the bitmaps came off the flash drive they had been bleached but here's the thing.. they were bmps so I said I'd just redo the skin tones... I had the numbers for the custom shade I used... The Damn Custom Shade is indistinguishable from white!!!!! HOW THE HELL DOES THAT HAPPEN?!?!?!
I pulled up the Custom menu... typed in the number values...from a picture I'd taken w phone of the screen so i knew i'd get it exactly right... why why WHY is it sooo different upstairs?
Ok I'm gonna throw a quick bmp together of my boy waving....

What do you see?I see 3 ghosts and a sunburn -_-
Sooo frustrated!
I need sleep. Been up all damn night cuz i couldn't sleep. Maybe I'll put Pride and Prejudice in, try to get some nice shots of the hair in hopes i can go to the salon at the mall and get some help creating the bangs. And I'm sure i'll also fall asleep. Fortunately Memorial Day switched the truck day schedule and it looks like i'll soon be getting all my days off in a row. That would be epic. I'll be damn tired during the working half but not like I need my brain then anyway. A single recoup day and then I'll have cartooning time. Cleaning time.. wandering in the woods with my notebook time. Dreamy dreamy. Maybe even time to pull out the viola!

2 comments:

  1. The first 3 come up different on my screen.
    Pale, unfilled, pale, sunburn.
    Have you checked monitor hues/sat/brightness? Everyone's eyes and computers are built different :)

    I have it on good authority that my boobs make good pillows. However currently n<20 so my conclusion my not be valid. (Lol, Quan101 ftw) Having a BBT marathon would be amazing, though.

    It seems that all my postal addresses for EVERYTHING got reset to old addresses recently. The University, the Bank, Paypal, EVERYTHING. It's not been fun times :( Paypal is very handy. I also like xe.com to tell me what the exchange rates on any given day are :3

    Omg yes go for a walk in the woods and draw and play the viola. Do it, dooo iiiiit. I need to get you over here for the Whare Flat folk festival, coz it's on new years and it's summer here and it would be AWESOME.

    Take care. Love you so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are they showing up white on an older computer? I don't know the technical terms, but the older the Windows comp, the fewer colours it knows how to display. The information is probably still there in the pictures; the computer just doesn't know what to do with it, so it replaces the unknown colour with something else.

    ReplyDelete