Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

shopping and tmi.... ugh....

I. Feel. Like. SHIT. Ugh...... I found some dark chocolate M&Ms and so I had the last slice of 12grain bread smothered in peanut butter and M&Ms. It has been over a month since I've eaten that much fiber in one sitting. And my intestines are punishing me. I'm annoyed and uncomfy and unhappy. Got a flash drive in my pocket with untested bitmaps, the internet computer finally finished downloading the antivirus update (I napped cuz it took so long) and I still haven't installed it or installed Artweaver cuz I'm stuck in the damn bathroom thanks to my own stupidity. Had a good day yesterday tho. Me and Mom had a girly shopping day while she used up some gift cards.I bought my first real wig (didn't use gift cards for everything. The wig stand was just credit) and Mom got a wig too. I have 2 wigs already but they're costume wigs of plastic hair, like $20. This one is of human hair and was just under $90. Mine looks like Anna Wintour's haircut, and is a reddish golden brown, light brown. Mom's is dark red rocker short hair. I said I might borrow it to go see R sometime, just to see his reaction. Heehee. I do prefer mine but Mom's is such a gorgeous color. I love the idea of having several wigs. I could play with short hair styles without having to cut my hair off! I'd like a reddish short wig similar to some of Samantha's past cuts, just for fun. Blonde doesn't work with my skin or Mom's but red looks soooo good. Why did my brother have to get the red hair? Grrr. We're going out again Friday since she still has 2 cards left. She also wants to go to one place tonight...a local diner that gives you a free piece of pie on your birthday (happy birthday to my Mom!) And I feel bad that I don't feel well. Especially since it's my own fault. What was I thinking?? I wasn't thinking!! Moron! If I was at the computer i'd draw a slap self pic. Instead I'm stinking up Mom's bathroom! Today is weds too...comic day! I gotta see if converting to jpg on internet computer solves the color problem! This sucks! Think I could get away with posting it tomorrow and backdating it? I hope my intestines are happier soon..... Mom will be home soon and my phone also needs charging now. Uuuggghhhhhh.....

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, one slice of bread and a few toppings is all it takes to work you over? Honestly I'm jealous (lol). Post wig pics for us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. One can never have too many wigs or too many costumes :)

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete