Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

f*cking work!

So today was the yearly "evaluation" aka "what we want out of you worthless wageslaves" and seems I am only "partially achieving expectations".
I'm "not engaged enough" probably because I feel undervalued there...just another meat body to be worked as much as possible. I'm also not as fast as he wants. Probably cuz I'm in pain after working at that place. And they say my sales aren't high...that there's a clear difference between the days I work and the sba's days. Want to know why? Because I'm doing all the resets, revisions, endcap changes, displayers etc that she ignores when she sees a sale! So she gets the sales and I get the non-selling work. And she's bitched at me if I didn't get it done! As did the "evaluation" when it said I didn't complete projects fast enough. Fuck this!

sigh..not happy.
few days ago the tall manager/exa made fun of me and scolded me for processing an overcharge wrong. Apparently I'm not supposed to do a return/rering...instead I start as a return, but when register says enter price I put in the difference between the price paid. And the price it should have been. And I have to figure out that difference in my head. I suck at math! Always have!
and this was *after* he'd sent me out in my car, burning my own gas in order to pick up his lunch!
seriously fuck this!!
I've never been fired from anywhere tho...and I do like my perfect record that way. Ugh...I'm so hating that place now. But I've got to be a good slave until I get another income stream. Doesn't need to be a big income stream....that place pays me peanuts. I'm below povertyline. I'd be fucked if Mom wasn't letting me live with her. I want to turn this frustration into motivation to write, whether for comic or a book that could be published someday. But I'm so angry right now I just want to watch Sims burn or something. Ugh!
and I also want french fries right now. Ugh....
I need to try to sleep...gotta go be a good slave again in less than 6 hours.... sigh....

2 comments:

  1. We need to go on a minecraft server with flint&steel and TNT and blow the living fuck out of a few testificate villages.

    *huggles*

    Your bosses are total fucknuts. Come worth with me? Old Tweedle won't be coming back (Past retirement age and she ripped up her rotator cuff) and idiot boy left so there are shifts going? Checkouts always needs more staff and your scanrate would be AMAZING.

    Start a shitty-job subplot/story arc in your comic. Go on, get the rage out with smartassery.

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S
    Ooooh I'm so glad you told me that muscle thing! Finding out I was the heaviest girl in the deli by 3kg on Wednesday wasn't cool, but knowing that muscle weighs more than fat and ups my BMR like that definitely helped *glomps*

    That's not the only thing he's done. He left the cold tap in my washhouse sink busted and it leaked into downstairs and blew up DeeDee's oven (her kitchen was under my washhouse/bathroom) So not replacing a top cost him an oven AND water damage. *Facepalm*

    I absolutely ADORE you in Seven-mode. So cute and so awesome! Lol, they should make "Speak Borg to me" Tshirts XD

    I hope you had a better day today. Love you to bits and pieces <3

    ReplyDelete