Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Where has my brain gone?

Why have i been so mentally-not-working? It's like writer's block mixed with don't-give-a-fuck-itis.. which is really weird because doing a few stick figure sketches made me laugh.. I ENJOY writing... so why haven't i been able to make myself sit at the damn computer and WRITE?

I did a bit of cleaning these past few days, but that's it. Life has been work-sleep-eat-work-don't eat-sleep with moments of supreme laziness scattered about. I even played Sims. I made a house that's all one room.. and i was playing with different carpet tiles, some fanmades too, and made the room floor look like a fake forest floor with a fake river with fish. My fanmade tiles were a water texture and water-with-fish textures. And that made me happy. i also have snow textures and ice textures and little paw print textures.

I have very vague memories of going to some amusement park (Disney World?) and thinking it was sooo cool when I found a setup that had this big plastic tree that had rooms "inside" (it was cutaway) and the ground was all carpeted with many carpet colors and it looked like grass and the blue carpet was the river, and there was even a little plastic bridge i could walk on, and plastic "stones" in the blue carpet. And the floor had even been built up so there were "hills" and the fake river went down the hills and ended in a fake carpet pond.

Which is probably why i keep recreating stuff like that with Sims houses. And why so many of my fan-item collection is outdoor furniture, fridges that look like trees, etc. I love the Makin Magic decorations. i keep building various version of the Addams Family house. Heeeeee.

My fave fanitem is a black gas stove with stovepipe. It seems to be based off a floorlamp. It can be placed anywhere and it's turned on and off like a lamp. But its lightbulb was taken from the fireplace. it really looks like a little black stove! Very well done. I wish i knew how to create these items.

I made a Sim Samantha Ronson even, and got her skilled up and sent her to Studio Town. She's extremely friendly and outgoing and chats up people without me telling her too. There's just one problem... Sim Samantha seems to be totally ok with getting into public hot tubs naked. Umm... pretty sure the real Samantha would NEVER do that! But within the game's constraints, a Leo is a Leo is a Leo.

Speaking of Samantha.... she was in Syndey, Australia for a few days, working and visiting Nicole Richie in between. Had a gig down there... I saw the pics on my phone. The club had some scantily clad ladies behind Samantha holding up cards that spelled Ronson, and someone got a shot of Samantha facepalming with the girls behind her. So cute! Another pic i'll need to transfer.

I also heard that linnocent blohan is pretending to play Dame Elizabeth Taylor in some lifetime movie of the week. How did I know? Cuz blohan calls the paps to "catch" her "working" of course! And she's falling out of her costumes repeatedly as per usual.
I read about it on Celebitchy.com first (I like them because they're not homophobic and don't do that saMan shit!) but The Superficial has more pics.
If you need something to kill your hunger pains... these should do it ^_^

I think these repeated "malfunctions" had to have been purposeful....  because... look how low she's wearing the halter top to begin with.Granted I'm just a single lezzie who stares at boobies for fun... but I'm pretty sure that there isn't supposed to be that wide an expanse between the neck and the boobs. The "cups" on that dress are damn near at her waist. A strapless bra and hoicking the bodice up would have helped her "problem" considerably. which is why i think it's purposeful. It's such an easy fix but she doesn't want to. Her boobs are nearly at her elbows and she likes it that way. In public! People of Walmart right there!

1 comment:

  1. I'm bi and I also like boobs, but someone who just tries too damn hard like blohan turns me right off. So do NOT want her for a celeb get out of jail free card! BAGS NOT!!!!!1!

    Yay you build fairy houses? I tend to build boring stuff, or get all excited about building my dream house it turns into an architectural nightmare. Oooh I wanna download the drow fanskins again and try to have my half-drow serial-twins family again. Dammit!

    Take care and definitely have some do-nothing goofing off time in all your busyness. You need play to keep you from going insane!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete