Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Oh yay, another work rant.
the computers got fried or something and for my whole shift it was cash only with the registers freezing up anyway, even without credit card processing. Idiot customers...one lady had me talk to her dude on her cell when she had trouble paying for pictures with a credit card. It eventually went thru but the dickhead wanted me to hand over the developed pics for an IOU. Wtf? Um no, you pay first. He was all getting mad "you shouldn't make your problem into my problem" the only problem is him refusing to pay. Businesses have the right to dictate acceptable forms of payment. Dickhead.
but the bitchcake is owned by a bitch who is a regular. A slender balckold female who dresses way way up yet only buys the cheapest shit. She gets gum, only when on sale, and will only buy fragrances that are 75% off and she takes fucking forever cuz she stands there and has me read prices out to her. Anyway today she wanted her gum and some candy bars....all cheap. The registers kept crashing and she didn't want to wait so first she made me write rain checkss (for gum...seriously) and then...she opened and ate a caramel in front of me and said "your store owes me for my time" and refused to pay for it.
seriously???
if that bitch were truly as classy as she pretends to be, she would not have stooped to petty theft.
I hate this bitch so much. She won't even spray her own perfume testers. She's vile. She wants to be waited on hand and foot for free.
ok must try to sleep. Allure is stopping it's Allure Rewards program, and the program gives me a sephora.com small discount. I want to drop by Sephora before work to pick up a sample of the Too Faced beauty balm (zinc oxide spf yay!) And do a patch test of St Tropez selftanning mousse. I need to get my orders in on either Monday or tues. When a program deadline is the 26th...does that mean gotta get in by 11:59 on 25th or 11:59pm on 26th? Patch test needs time to react.

1 comment:

  1. Theft by consumption! Did you guys do her for shoplifting? I love the reaction from snooty or entitled bitches when you tell them that them giving their kids shit from the bakery without paying is theft and delicately point out that we're about 100m from the police station. . .

    I'm stumped about that deadline thing. I'd go with midnight on the 25th to be safe like Uni assignments :/ You should ask for clarification if you can.

    Lots of love and many hugs to you <3

    ReplyDelete