Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

oh dear...

Well, this sucks. My plants look pretty dead. I put them outside for a few hours on the one sunny day I had up here. Then i got like 3 days of wind and storms. The days are longer and slowly getting warmer but now the spring storms are here and no way those poor plants can go outside for another month or longer and it's gonna kill them. Thunder had my cats all scared. Well ok just the wimpy cats were scared. This is the first time i've been grateful for no dog.. my sweet dearly departed puppy would have been doing her damndest to climb over me all day and night.

Been thinking of putting them in my car. The car has more windows than my whole floor and there's a chance the good ol' greenhouse effect would keep the plants warm overnight. But only if there was sun in the day. Which hasn't been happening.

I'm having issues getting the bodyrock videos to run, but i can read all i want. Go figure. Probably has something to do with either the antivirus or the javascript-blocker. I suck at computers. Did find a few more youtubes to put on my other page. I'm really loving the popsugar/fitsugar videos. Most seem to be 10 minutes and oh wow am i tired at the end of just one.

In other news.. Sam Lupin has suggested that i may have a SLIGHT obsession with Samantha Ronson.


I have NO IDEA what she is talking about (ignore my tag list over there)

And i certainly don't have a huge folder on my computer of random photos of her.
And besides.. I only just heard her name for the first time the other day and had no idea who she was prior to yesterday


And  I certainly didn't know that she is rumored to be dating the lovely Lauren Andersen (who has worked for Madonna and is good friends as well as makeup artist for Jessica Alba and is apparently Avon's new Global Makeup Director or something...)

Also.. i am a super-skinny model who walks the New York, Paris, and London catwalks and i make well over a billion dollars a year. The world is envious of my very existence. Gwyneth Paltrow sees me as her personal guru. My hair is thick and gorgeous and i tan perfectly and i have never needed glasses or braces. I also have several gorgeous mansions for sale all over the world that i just feel bad holding on to because i never get to enjoy them since i am never in one place for very long.

Just sayin... ^_^

4 comments:

  1. *tries to look surprised*

    Well I have nooo idea what Sam is talking about either, I've never noticed you mentioning Ronsen.

    Also, it's so annoying having people tell me I'm too thin all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for dead plants
    now you don't have to feed them and let's face it - that's a fucking hassle, isn't it? i should do that with the cat. starve him out too.
    awwwww :( God bless your puppy (or whatever religion you follow if you follow a religion)
    the Samantha stuff made me spit out my coffee omg
    and ohhhhhh i just looked at that pic and noticed that there were Biscoffs in that drawing of yours and im like: oh my God i remember this you were like hooked on these
    yes i stalked some of your tags myself. namely the food related ones. xD
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I wanna come thunderstorm-watch with you.

    *Stamps foot* I WANNA.

    Lol, a SMALL obsession? Understatement of the millennium. I nearly fell off my chair!

    May be needing a java/flash player update?

    Fucking hell, Ronson gets the gorgeous ones!

    *Sigh* back to watching a certain portman-POV scene from Black Swan on repeat. . . :p

    Love you *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S.
    Out of order random comment replies.

    I fucking LOVE Lindsay Stirling! Did you know she had Anorexia? (I fucking picked it the first time I saw the video for Crystallise) Her belief in Mormonism helped her achieve some level of recovery. I facepalm at Mormonism in general but I don't mind so long as they don't try to shove it down my throat/convince others that it is literal truth.

    Lol, her entire album from iTunes is in my writing/dancing playlist.

    Imma draw something along the lines of a 'MAKE SOME FUCKING COMIC' wallpaper for you. No idea how/what right now, but I'll let it boil int he back of my brain.

    Dr Who can be sadmaking, but there is lots of humour to lighten it. OMFG THE FEELS! ALL THE FEELS! IT'S FUCKING KILLING ME WITH FEELS! 'You'd make a good dalek' WHAT A FUCKING AWFUL THING TO SAY TO THE DOCTOR!

    Lol, if you're jelly get your butt down here and talk to Miles :p

    Bulbs are good fun, I'm going to plant a few in the bit next to the house. gah need more photos. Everything is going dormant for Autumn, it makes me sad.

    *Huggles* I don't wanna make you cry! Ok you can help, but since you faint at blood then maybe just dealing out a bashing?

    Good luck with your lovely plants. Pics one day?

    *Glomps*

    ReplyDelete