Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

this is not convenient....

Did Mom's whole world take a week long vacation after Easter? I haven't had the house to myself at all! This makes doing bodyrock a bit hard. She's sleeping in her chair. And. The stuff she likes to watch uuuuhhhhnnggg..... law & order marathons, esp SVU the one that makes me especially stabby. It's easier when she's watching NCIS or Big Bang Theory or Bones. I prefer escapism in my tv. NCIS is too realistic sometimes, but I adore the characters so I can usually deal. Abby so cute! Ziva so hot! Is it wrong that I kinda want the to hook up? I think Abby was mentioned as being bi? Onward....I think Bones & Booth make a damn cute couple. And ofc I loooooove Big Bang Theory. Smartly written escapism yay! I think Samantha should do a guest spot on Big Bang....she's a computer geek. And she plays a lot of games. She often mentions Call of Duty: Black Ops.
I bought 2 plants the other day. Work was gonna throw them out. I had to pay full price too. And as I was paying a customer wanted to buy my tulips. Still not sure how I feel about that. How can you properly respond to someone picking up your plants as you are paying? There's no real way to not make them feel bad! Anyway the plants are in my room now. It's not very sunny but it's warm. We're still getting overnight frost but daytime can hit the mid-50s F. The joke in my town is we get all four seasons every day. Ofc that's exaggerated (don't think I spelled that right) but it is crazy how wildly the temperature can fluctuate. (That doesn't look right either. Ugh)
It'll be mid-June before I can safely put anything outside. I soooo want a pop up greenhouse but it can get windy here too. Mom's been watching/sleeping thru the hypothetical if-the-world-ends shows today which really doesn't help the worrying I can get caught in. Last time there was this super smart survivalist guy on tv and I got bad dreams afterwards and was all thinking I could maybe unhook my sump pump & use the sump as a well & build a water vapor distiller thing in the backyard but that would really only work in the summer. I'm not sure it could get hot enough to boil the water in winter. And what about my cats? And here comes the paranoia again.
I should try to get to Mich if the world ends. She's prepared!

must think of something else.....
Samantha released her music video for Summer of Sam. It's kinda cute! She also did an interview and she's soooooo cute in it! She also talks about how she wrote Summer of Sam. Mark was making her cry in the recording booth a number of years ago and she basically got drunk to deal w it and she got soooo wasted she had to ask the security guard how she got home. Once I'm on the computer again I'll pull them up and link them.
ooo maybe I should dig out the cheapo kiddie keyboard and start work on adapting her songs to my viola? Oh wait I still don't have a way to record. My phone's vidcam uses a format my computer doesn't recognize, the keychain camera doesn't tell me when it's turned on, so I'm stumped. My best bet is still the keychain since when it does record, it uses avi format. Ofc it only either takes pics or records sound. The video recording part doesn't work worth shit. I'd still start w something simple like Love Song. Hearing Summer of Sam again reminded me how Samantha uses very close harmonies and it's hard for me to hear all the notes she's using.. also.... I am not a rap fan. At. All. Blech! It is not a SONG unless there is *singing*! Or notes playing. No, a shitty loop in the background does NOT count! Blech!!
ok what else can I blabber about?
oh! Blohan's song "over" has been playing at work a lot lately. This annoys me cuz the "song" is damn repetitive. Then I started trying to come up with different lyrics. Parody lyrics. Like "I watch my face around me crumble, but it's not like I won't build it up again (you know she's had some sort of plastic surgery.. just look at her face!) And "don't you dare tell me that I'm overrrrr!" I don't have a full song, jbust pieces. But if I did have a full song could I post it? Should probably talk to a law type about parody laws. Weird Al makes a living off doing parodies but I don't think his parodies so directly make fun of anyone. Tho I wouldn't be outright lying about anything. Her face has changed, and she does court publicity and she has had constant legal issues. I swear she uses her court dates as her personal red carpets! So really it would kinda be like social commentary on a notorious public figure. But this bitch is sue-happy so maybe I shouldn't.. eh...
ok I should try to do at least one productive thing this week. Har har.

5 comments:

  1. A parody is essentially an opinion piece, so I think you'd be fine. If you really want to look into it, you could see what VenetianPrincess has said about it on YouTube. She does parodies for a living.

    My way of preparing for the apocalypse will be to learn what wild plants are edible :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg fuck yes YES I'd do Ziva too. I've been told I look like her sometimes o.O Is weird.

    Escapism for me too please.

    You guys should come down here, no nuclear facilities to meltdown and fuck up the countryside ^.^

    Fuck, there is a reason I don't follow celeb gossip. Twatheads like Blohan who get the world on a silver platter.

    Luffles you to bits Honor *Snugglehugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. bb i think you're biased when you say Samantha should do anything because from what i know you're sort of obsessed with her?? maybe it's just me?? xD
    if the world ends, then you can eat chocolate and thus, just build a house filled with candy and get people to come there and you can stuff them with candy and then eat them like in Hanzel and Gretel yesssssssssss
    DUDE MY FULL NAME SOUNDS LIKE SUMMER [its not but apparently, every foreign thinks it is and fuck them - also real name will not be disclosed because it sucks donkey ass.]
    yes for productivity.
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Big Bang Theory is one of my favs! Sheldon is absolutely hilarious and it's smartly written, just like you said, with actual intelligent humour. Plus I feel like I am somewhat smarter for watching a show about geniuses, maybe it'll rub off you never know! :P
    Best of luck getting your mom out of the house for the bodyrock! If your house is big enough or sound proof enough just put it on your phone with headphones and rock out! :) Or my favourite form of excercise is a good old house cleaning with the music turned way up, dancing around and singing in a old t-shirt. Makes me feel sexy too I have no idea why hahaha

    xo

    ReplyDelete