Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Gee it sucks when my phone doesn't want to load webpages. Wtf did I buy a smartphone for if all I can do is text and call? A whole week of a not-so-smartphone. But whatever issues happened seem to be lessening. Am on phone web right now. It loads slow but still loads. And it wasn't just me cuz peeps at work who also have verizon were having service issues.
And ofc I'm too lazy to get on the internet computer. I want to blog in bed, not scrunched in a chair with cats trying to walk on the keyboard.
Anyway so here I am, lazy as ever. I was sick this past week. Dry heaves are no fun. So I slept and did no writing. Did nothing at all. Did not even play Sims. I just wanted sleep.
I really need to take my bed apart. The foam pad thing has slid all the way to one side and is starting to bunch up.
Work remains unfun. My feet and knees hurt. Been reading notalwaysright.com a lot. And did you know they spawned off spinoff sites? I'm also loving notalwaysworking.com cuz that's where we can vent about lazy coworkers and bosses and higher-ups. I'm also loving notalwaysromantic.com for some cute stories.
Not much to say, really. Just wanted to drop a line.

2 comments:

  1. because smartphones are shiny
    nooooooooo dry heaves
    give it to me i want to lose weight
    awwwwwww sleeping is nice
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    :( awwwww -hugs tightly- my bb
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I'm so NOT buying a smartphone now! Useless things!

    Laptops are good. Get a wireless modem and you can blog from bed ;)

    Love you heaps. I hope you feel better soon *huggles*

    ReplyDelete