Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

SHE IS STILL ALIVE!

Whoot! My blogger timeline is showing that Ana Regzig herself made another post 22 hours ago! What a wonderful lift to my day! I've been having bathroom issues all day. Bet the womanlies are coming. Ugh.
She wrote of her photo shoot that she mentioned in older post and talks about how she lives now. She's still in showbiz. Poor girl. If she'd been born rich like lena dunham she wouldn't be treated so badly by the industry. Lena gets to do whatever she wants and we all have to applaud her. Ugh. She has it set up so that if you don't praise her for stripping on tv then you're some evil body fascist or something. And she deliberatly wears ill-fitting clothes and if you don't gush over how she looks it's all "well you can't be criticizing my clothes cuz I'm wearing (insert expensive label) so you're just being a bully!"
I hate that bitch. She is all "I write a feminist show" and not only does a Playboy interview but do the "characters" on her show even like each other? With friends like that, who needs enemies?
I don't have to support her shit just cuz we both have vaginas. Her claim is actually a sexist claim. She's just selling sex. She shows that cringy awkward sex also sells. She's just another stupid rich girl who found a way to get applause for being naked on camera.

Moving on. I feel awful. I did manage a tiny bit of work on my shameless Star Trek fanfic. Emphasis on tiny. I think I'm nearing the 1000 word mark. Yea. 1 thousand. I was hoping for more but kept running to the bathroom. Ugh. While on the porcelain throne I did manage to read ALL of notalwaysworking.com and ALL of notalwaysromantic.com so there's a good idea how much time I spent stuck in the bathroom yesterday & today. Ugh... I wish I could just not eat until my internal plumbing got itself sorted out. But dizzy & fainting is no fun.
Found a new treat today though. Something called Bissli pizza snacks. Like windowpane shaped wheat things that are pizza flavored. What's nice is the pizza flavor is evenly distributed. No plain wheat with a sudden spice bomb that makes me choke & cough. I found it over in the kosher section while trying to find that gefilte thing Howard Wolowitz mentioned a few times. Dunno if I spelled gefilte right....doesn't look right. The stuff doesn't look very tasty either. Think i'd pass on the "turbriskafil" ^_^
Love the Bissli tho.. and ofc it says "kosher" on it which is when I realized...oh yea... pizza is not kosher cuz it has both meat and cheese. I never thought of that. Even if there's no ham or bacon or other pig-sourced meat.... it's still a mix of meat with cheese & so it's not ok. Wow. And what about shrimp? I love shrimp! But aren't they a form of shellfish? I think I'm gonna go stuff my face with milk and a cobb salad with bacon bits.
My brain keeps going blank.......blahhhhhhhhhh

2 comments:

  1. You do NOT have to support someone just because they have the same body parts as you. Females can be misogynistic hypocrites too!

    Tiny amount of work is better than no work at all. Is it Janeway/Seven? Please say yes 0.0

    Fainting and dizzy is never fun *hugs* I drink lots of green tea and eat lots of fruit to help my gut get it's shit sorted when Irma first visits. Bitch that she is!

    I think with strict Kosher rules you wouldn't be able to eat pizza because it mixes dairy and meat. You can't eat dairy and meat at the same time for strict Judaism. Fuck following tribal rules from the Iron Age. I'll wear whatever the fuck I want, plant whatever is legal and doesn't break biohazard rules and I'll eat what I damn well please.

    Now I'm contemplating long pork with a side of mushrooms. A combination sure to get me locked up (1st degree murder) and sick (allergy). Meh!

    Hope you have a good sleep. Love you Honor! *huggles*

    ReplyDelete