Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

stuck in 2nd

I ate a donut last night & 2 donuts today which is probably why my body is punishing me with constant trips to the bathroom & stinking up the place. Something crawled up my ass & died. The cats want nothing to do with me. Really wish my bathroom wasn't basically a closet. The lack of ventilation really stinks.
Stuck in 2nd regarding my comic. Total frustration. Been thinking of ways to include more text for the bots to read (why can't humans do the approval process? A bot will refuse a site just for talking about nude lipstick! Which means I just kicked myself out! Ugh!)
So I'm thinking lengthier commentaries and posting fanfiction too, or something. There's that shameless Star Trek fanfic that started from me fantasizing about T'Pol and then just took a life of its own. There's that rough idea for a Harry Potter one. I could resurrect the Zelda fanfic I started at 16. Hell, if I can find the old notebooks I could even resurrect the old Sonic the Hedgehog I started at age 10! Yea, I've dreamed of being a writer since I was a kid. Funny how it took sooooo many years to actually try going for it. I'll only say that I'm a couple years younger than the Ronson twins. Because actually saying my age makes me feel ancient and even more like a loser for not trying to follow a dream until now. Sometimes I wonder if my best years are behind me & I just wasted them. And I feel really tired now. Another punishment for eating too much sugar.

5 comments:

  1. Oh the pun! *Dies* I feel your pain. Our dunny is so tiny that pregnant ladies can't use it and we already have a '5-10-20min warning' system in place -.-;

    With the comic you can do what the Aliendice comic does, have the comic and then text below it fleshing out the scene?
    http://aliendice.com/

    Do you write on Fanfiction.net? I've been stalking good Dr.Who fanfic lately 0.0;

    It's never too late to try to follow a dream. NEVER. Unless you're dead. So long as you're alive it's never too late. How old ARE you? I'm turning 27 this year. . . Kill me?

    OMFG DO NANO WITH ME THIS YEAR PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE???

    Love you Honor. Hope you have a good day today *huggles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.

    Lol, yeah the boobs DO get in the way, but I'm fucking sure I can chest-hoop even with them. Lol, it's just harder than it is for the flat-chested vegan hippies who show me up at club and sneer at me for being a 'large-chested whore'. Sports bras FTW!

    Lol I was saying 'Oh fuck' because I kept missing the 'stop recording' button >.<

    Glad you enjoyed my boobage :p

    Yeah, it seems randomly exercising is something normals don't do. I used to flat with smokers so I could do a few quick squats or crunches while they were out having a fag, now I have to have hoop/poin in hand or its 'abnormal' and 'we have to be concerned about Peri' *sigh*

    OMFG RESTART YOUR FANFICTION.NET ACCOUNT! Please? I'll join if yo do :p

    It does pretty much restate the comic, but sometimes she adds more detail that you just can't get in a few images. Like the fight scenes. I have to re-read so I'll find some good ones for you :)

    Fucking hell! Driving while on a cellphone is illegal here now. So people are going hands-free. Still awful. I mainly get nearly hit by people who aren't paying attention or talking to the passengers.

    Hmmm, ok how about each completed comic earns you 10min of boob-cuddle time? Operant Conditioning FTW!

    I'll post the epilogue of the Nano today so you can read the end first then go back to the start. I'm not sure if the ending is cheesy or strong. Ugh, so much fail was going on right about then!

    Love you to bits Honor *huggles*

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S.

    Boobsnuggle time is per individual completed comic! No copy/pasting old material! *Growls* :p

    You could post you fic on FF.net and on the comic? There are people who post their fic on wordpress and well as FF.net.

    Nano is a wee bit stressful, but so much more fun. You don't HAVE to finish, you just have to try! And you get to go to local write-ins and events and meet people who are at least as crazy as you XD

    Have a good sleep tonight <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S.

    I mean for each individual comic strip you make. Gah, I'm failing at english this week!

    Muahahahaaaa welcome to the world of the misanthrope! Whaaaa you loved some of the characters? Really? Which ones? Man I'm so glad now that I wasn't as truly evil to Evreth as I was considering being! (Still, it would have made for awesome future stories. I can still change it in editing. Hmmmmm)

    Those sword-wielding bipedal fuckers are still stuck outside the Dragon City on some pretty inhospitable terrain. Inhospitable for large numbers of tired, hungry, thirsty fighters. They were turfed OUT, but not necessarily back to their basecamp outside. . .

    Omfg I love you so much Honor. You keep me interested in that world when my brain wants to roll over and play dead. You're fantastic!

    Love you tons <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. oioi tummy troubles.....

    That's what happens if I go overboard with the ice cream. :/

    Everyone I know who's over 30 says their 30s were the best years of their lives. So the best is yet to come!

    ...plus if you're ancient then I'm Jurassic. So you are still young!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete