Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

I'm getting the Talking-Toos again. Sigh.
Mom is worried. She's being sweet about it this time... "my kids are the greatest and I know they'll change the world... but sweetie you're taking so long to change the world that I'm worried i won't be around to see it!"
Awww.. now that's the way to tell me I need to work on getting sh*t done.
Love the Momma.
R is going back for his Master's degree. it's not in philosophy ofc.. it's public health, and his gf is getting a double masters in similar field.
So yea.. me feel like loser. He doesn't ever try to make me feel bad. It just happens when I see how i basically dropped out.

it's just... my GPA is a damn anvil around my neck. I hate thinking about it!

Also at work yesterday i had the chatty coworker, who actually is nice and does her work but is kinda ditzy, tell me how she'd overheard bossman say he was thinking of pulling me out of makeup and putting me back up front. Cuz fatass had apparently had a real good day on her one day in makeup.

Yea, knee-jerk judgements are kinda common.
Today that same chatty coworker decided to call off, probably because she was scheduled up front, so i got pulled up front instead. For 6 f$#@% hours! Ow and ow. My ankles feel swollen.

So i came home intending to do SOMETHING comic-related. At least put adsense code on the comic's website.
And then it was... umm... can I? Would i get rejected for "insufficient content"? I mean besides only having 3 comics.... apparently the bots don't read pictures! So they'd just see blank pages. Crap!
Ugh.. i gotta go to bed. Still have one more working day. Then i gotta crack down on myself. I did ask a question about webcomics fitting into adsense in the adsense forums. So hoping to be getting some direction on that. Hostgator already told me they'd have no problem with my running adsense, and Project Wonderful, last I checked, had an FAQ where they said they had no issues sharing a page with adsense so long as the two ad types could be clearly told apart. Project Wonderful is not content-based ads so there isn't really competition there.

And in more fun news.. thanks entirely to my stuffing face with candy, I'm back up to being a whale with chronic heartburn.
Let's talk about something else... hohan did another "interview" where she kissed her own ass and the "interviewer" followed suit.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/event/article-2318388/Lindsay-Lohan-interviewed-Piers-Morgan-Seeing-Mums-face-I-turned-jail-worst-moment-life-I-cried-days.html

Oh, bullsh*t bitch!

But what REALLY pipsses me off??

PM Do you know what your sexuality really is?
LL Yes. I like boys.
Do you think you’re bisexual?
Not really. I like being in a relationship with a guy. But there’s something just different about it with a woman. When I was with Samantha (Ronson), I didn’t want to leave, because I didn’t want to be alone. It was very toxic. And her family controlled anything she did.
Were you in love with her?
I still love her as a person.
But were you IN love with her?
I think there was a point when I was.
So you’re probably straight?
No, I know I’m straight. I have made out with girls before, and I had a relationship with a girl. But I think I needed to experience that and I think I was looking for something different.------------------

YOU BITCH!!!!! Oh, so draining her wallet and breaking her windows and targeting her for your epic twitter meltdowns and calling the damn paps on her and having a pap-witnessed meltdown ON HER PORCH and stalking her through Empire West, then Venice, was all just somjething you had to experience?!?

Kiss the darkest part of my lilly white ass!
Omg i can't even.. that whole section has me wanting to knock out her veneers and break her surgically-reconstructed nose and see if i can bust those cheek cutlet implants. Cloven-footed twat! (she has a serious case of hammertoe.. and i hate myself for knowing that. i notice shoes!)

New topic!!
I have found someone epic!! A girl who lives in Toronto and has India ancestry (and some customs) and is very intelligent and FUNNY!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OklGfqDXgVs

And i need to go to bed!

2 comments:

  1. YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE!

    Uni is fucking hard. If someone hasn't been, then they can't dictate how long your degree should take. And graduating IS fucking terrifying, ok? I understand. Leaving the familiar for the unknown, having to find a job, ANY job to pay the bills. The "OMFG what do I do with my life NOW??" Don't bash on yourself, ok?

    You bash on yourself and I'll come to your workplace and be the most AWFUL cuntstomer you've EVER served. Got it?

    I'm eating my face off too. Make me stop? PLEASE?!?!

    Ok, if I EVER meat Blohan imma punch her int he face. Kissing chicks to get headlines and screwing people around and making Bisexuality look like a fucking JOKE? WHOREBAG I'M GOING TO RIP YOUR EYES OUT AND USE THEM TO GARNISH MY MARTINI.

    Comment replies:
    Black and pink sparkle hoop? Would that suit? (Not yet)Blue hair with pink taping and black and pink hoop.

    Do your food research. Do.

    Ouch, you had a hulk-hymen? That sucks! Have you gotten it sorted out now? I'd say my problem is something to do with muscle crampage and low blood pressure. When all the blood goes to ONE fucking place there isn't as much everywhere else :/

    YES MOVE DOWN HERE. That way I can beat you if you don't comic regularly :p

    Thank you so much for you comment on the Kirk Spazout. You pinpointed why I freaked so bad. Hell, I still flinch when my mate shave to yell at their kids, especially when Laurie turns on teh water-works. Those are just flashbacks, Kirk was full repeats.

    Lol, I call him Kirk because he shares the same first name as Captain J.T, and he is just as much of a sleezebag with NONE of the success XD

    Love yooooooooooooou so so so much Honor *huggles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. baaaaaaaaaaaaaby im going to spend 10 more years into getting into my medical field shhhhhhhhhhh
    who cares how long it takes as long as you get there <3
    awwwwwwwwwwwww im sorry bb
    fuck. heart burn though. not fun.
    you're ranting and its absolutely adorable and hilarious
    "Kiss the darkest part of my lilly white ass!"
    fuck im dead
    go to bed woman
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete