Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

I got stuck working 7 days in a row, then my 1 day off I dogsat for daddie dearest, then another 4 days. So yesterday & today are my 2 days off (when did I become fulltime? This sucks!) So ofc I slept all day yesterday, played Sims all night, and here I am still awake. I have done nothing worthwile thus far. No drawing or writing or music. Bad me. And right now I need sleep. I miss having recharge time. It is hard to be creative when I feel drained. But I'm going to have to find a way. Because what if work doesn't go back? I can't spend half my time off playing Sims! And work's pressure is only going to get worse, even if I do go back to part time. Now that the total sales at makeup counter are up, they're pushing to get a higher percentage of makeup/skincare/hair type items. In addition to the high totals. Sigh. I am actually being told to look at people with dollar signs in my eyes.
I have got to get out of there....
it is better to be poor and enjoy my work.
So I must somehow find a way to be creative and inspired even when drained from work.
*sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Fuck fuck fuck. I hate working more than 5 days in a row. IT SUCKS.

    Use the time-management skills from Sims to your own benefit. Balance your recharge time the same way you do your Sims'. If you need a LOT of time on an entertainment thing for your fun stat, it's not very efficient is it? Hmmmm, what to do about that :p PLAY SMART.

    Tumblr is good for inspiration source. I dunno what else. Right now I'm full of ideas but have no time an energy to work on them. RAGE.

    Luffles you <3

    ReplyDelete