Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

period-brain sucks

R says the girl with depression got back together with her ex, so I'm still loveless. Tho I can drool over Ronson without guilt, so yay for that.
Dumbass/Princess Nepotism is taking yet another vacation. I swear it's like her 3rd one. How the hell does she have that many vacation hours? Her daddy is a manager at Presumptions R Us so maybe it's blatant favoritism?
Damn monthlies started. I slept all damn day Friday to where Mom was like "are you alive up there?" But sleeping through the worst of the cramping was nice. So I feel drained as usual. Between womanlies and work my brain is not functioning well. I even forgot my cellphone. I left it in my pyjama pants so I had no phone during work.
And the damn period-brain struck again with a homeless lip balm like thing that I couldn't find where it went and I had to put other stuff away so it went in my apron and then I forgot it. Oops. It has no home tho and now that it's here I feel bad for the thing (it's just a lip balm... it doesn't have feelings, Honor....) cuz work will just throw it away and and I want to keep it. Ugh.
Damn near took the work keys home too. Luckily I have one of those security tags on the work keys so when I beeped everyone laughed at me & I remembered to put the keys back.
Stupid period-brain.
I got my non-glitchy old Zelda cartoons running on repeat cuz they relax me a bit. I still haven't written or drawn anything new. I have been stuffing my face with Cheetos and my biggest weakness: Reeses Chips Ahoy. They are chocolate chip cookies with mini Reeses peanut butter cups in them in addition to the chocolate chips. Sinful sinful yum.
Am also trying to pay my cellphone bill on my phone but it keeps sayins my credit card is expires and when I try to update my card it says "cannot process request. Try again later"
Sigh.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU YOU ARE NOT LOVELESS lady
    probably
    the life eh?
    shhhhhhhhh its just a lip balm sweetie =P
    period brain xD tehehe
    omg what the fuck I want that mini Reese's should be in everything!
    psfksfks punch it in the face and eat more Reeses chips ahoy
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I know we haven't talked for awhile but I found something that made me think of you. http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/29/19751976-pope-who-am-i-to-judge-gay-people?cid=social10231474&lite It's not nearly enough, I know it isn't, but I know you didn't like the idea that the church would shun gay people completely and this seems like a, albeit tiny, step in the right direction

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have an episode of Zelda on VHS somewhere. It was part of the Mario Show, wasn't it? The show with the greatest ending credits EVER:
    http://youtu.be/65uNCLBTje0

    I don't allow cookies in the house. It's been the central issue of several physical fights since Lil Sis came home from college...

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete