Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2013

testing continues

And I have been very bad girl and stayed up all night again. Why didn't I post from computer? Moron... anyway I was looking for an audio extractor that could turn my keychain camera's avi into a wav or mp3. I found one, a freebie (thus far no catches) called Pazera and it worked on the internet computer. Now I gotta install it on my bedroom computer. But I'm sooooo tired.... I want to sleep. Gotta at least stay up until my laundry is in the dryer tho. Much as I love hanging laundry outside, we got thunderstorms forcast and no way am I gonna be awake to pull the clothes in.
Grrrr... I gotta find that adhesive drawer liner paper. My white t-shirts are all yellow on one side!
Heehee.... while looking up the weather forcast I saw a link for old fashioned swinsuit pics and even farther back.... the "bathing machine" heehee! I'm so glad I didn't live in those times. But I still like the clothes.

1 comment:

  1. GO SLEEP.

    GO SLEEP NOW.

    You can always line your drawers with sheets of cardboard or taping down plastic bags. It depends on how damp your house is.

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete