Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

I collapsed at work today. It's been several years since my period suunk my blood sugar that fast but it did happen a lot when I was younger. Of course it didn't help that this bigass black dude came out of nowhere, cut in line just to tell me i'd disrespected his mom or something and that if I "ddidnt learn some respect" then "next time he wouldn't be so nice". That's exactly how he said it too. That he wouldn't be so nice next time. How is that not a threat? I don't know where he came from. He didn't check out in my line. So he scared the crap out of me & left me shaking & combine that with already being sick with some damn womanlies issue... I shook like I had Parkinsons and my legs went out. The Team Lead practically had to carry me to the office. Team Lead is a really nice guy. He bought me a water & a snickers & let me sit in there til my hands stopped convulsing. I couldn't control my arms for a bit and I was very dizzy. But at least the bully was gone went I came back out.

I'm kinda embarassed about it now. But I was ok the rest of the night. I hope I can recognize the bully if he comes in again. I want to avoid him.

2 comments:

  1. collapsed? as in fainted?!
    omg are you okay are you eating properly woman more iron in your diet that's what i say then you won't feel the effect of your anaemia
    ...omg i'm sorry im laughing at the thought of some bigass black dude telling you that you disrespected his Mother
    you should have stuck your uterus in his face
    aw :( well at least you got carried by a nice bloke? sounds like romance novel material! heroine collapses because of period, and is saved by a handsome knight!
    yaaaaaaaay. Snickers though? way to be cheap, knight.
    you shouldn't feel embarrassed about things like that simply because you didn't ask for them xo
    go look at Samantha. you'll feel better :) take care of yourself, honey and lay it low a few days (to also avoid your bully).

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, that SUCKS! Bad enough you were feeling like arse, then you get fucking threats of violence and random abuse? I want to come hug you :(

    Did you get the guy on camera? Can you get him trespassed for threatening the staff?

    *hugs you tightly*

    ReplyDelete