Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

stressed!!

I am so sick of that damn job! They are moving me up front one day a week. I'm so unhappy! And I'm unhappy for the same reason as always..... employer is focused on the wrong thing. All they care about is how much total dollars I ring at cos register. I could ring a few gift cards and they'd be happy. And that has me unhappy because I'm not being recognized for my talents and strengths. I suck at doing my own makeup, mainly because so much has to be done without my glasses and I just can't see. I can give myself a pretty china doll mouth but I suck at everything else. But I'm good at making others look good. And I like to make others look good. It makes such a huge difference when a woman likes what she sees in the mirror. At least we here all understand this, but I don't think employer does. Presumptions R Us sucks sweaty monkey ass.

My other stress is once again I'm having technical difficulties on the music making front. I figured out how to use my keychain camera.... but movie maker won't let me combine 2 sound files into one. That's a problem. I wanted to record myself playing the melody, then record playing the harmony, and then combine those 2 tracks into one. Movie maker says "no!" So I'm needing a sound editor. Talked to Bro. He says I could use his copy of Soundforge. We also talked about some of the free editors I Googled, specifically Wavosaur and Audacity. He's heard great things about Audacity, but Wavosaur was unfamiliar. I'm really attracted to Wavosaur simply because the reviews I found said Wavosaur was tiny, less than 500KB. So I could run it on my bedroom comp. I'd so love to be able to do as much arranging as possible on my bedroom comp. I get more privacy and don't have to fuss with headphones.. although now I think of it, I will need headphones while recording cuz my timing would be best if I could play the harmony while listening to the melody track. This could be a problem. My ancient bedroom computer doesn't have a headphone jack. Crap. Cuz only my room can be made a cat-free zone and my kitties tend to be noisy. So recording in here is the best location in my house. *sigh* so tests & research is ongoing I guess.

Strong chance I could get called in to work today. Fatass keeps calling off. She has called off for at least half of her workweek for 3 weeks solid. Sometimes she calls off every day. And it is *beyond* frustrating. I spent all Sunday at the front register cuz fatass called off. So ofc my cos sales were shit. I wonder if those damn reports even show when I'm stuck up front? Probably not. Those fucktards expect me to do the work of 5 people. I should totally be capable of replacing an entire staff. Assholes. And double asshole on fatass. She keeping complaining of arthritis in her knees and she just wants to sit in the office for her entire shift. Ok, so yours truly is about 190lbs right now. Fatass is twice as wide as me, and like 2 inches shorter. She's like Violet Beauregarde (did I spell that last name right?) After Violet blew up in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. Fatass is all fat. Gee, I wonder why she has knee trouble? And now she's bitching about how she doesn't have all the paid time off she "needs" and is saying she'll work and then she calls off after saying she'd work. It's just.... damn it , bitch, take a few weeks off to get it together. Stop punnishing the rest of the store.
I should try to sleep. I hope I don't get called in, but I probably will. 3 weeks of calling off should have some sort of repercussion.

1 comment:

  1. Fucking hell, both our workplaces are going to shit right now, aren't they?

    I hope you can overcome the tech troubles. It will be worth it in the end :D

    Oh i WONDER why fatass doesn't have enough paid time off anymore? /facepalm. It's like Chatterbox callin off all the time and then saying she can't afford to go home early when she deigns to come in -.-

    LOVE YOUR HONOR! I hope you get some sleep soon <3

    ReplyDelete