Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

WHOA!

So I transferred some of the keychain cam's videos to the bigger computer to experiment with sound editing and holy crap.. i have video! it's grainy video that is slow to focus... but it is video, it is in color, and it does auto-focus. i guess my ancient 18GB computer just can't process something that the bigger computer can.
*sigh*
moving on.. since i'm on the computer i'm off to youtube to show you my fave Superwoman videos.. cuz SHE ROCKS.. and i saw the little rainbow heart youtube put in their banner. Awwww!!

moving on....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OklGfqDXgVs
the people are Gay video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rX5PsXf2Gw
All ages parties (so funny!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o4uDXft_pU
How girls get ready (which i am sooo not guilty of.. ahem)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2VhqjVkL-0
Girls on Periods

i started my period today @#$^$#%^$#%^@#$%@#$!!!!!

i hate this!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdJyRo8_VGU
Why I can't sleep at night (lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRFbtcXBd0A
Difference between brown girls and white girls
"Hold my bindi!"

And i got a lineup here... youtube automatically linked a playlist when i checked out her latest vid direct from her channel. Coolness. Looks like I'm busy for the next several hours ^_^
And maybe i'll find the video that i remember where she says "yes, Jessica lives in my boobs."
And wow i'm seeing old favs again.. ..and on and on......

And I'm remembering how much i hate the talky ads. They are so much louder than the videos!!!

In other news.. Ana Regzig posted again!! WOOHOOO!! She's been put back on the Juice Feast by her trainer, and she's pointing out how clearly her job is going against what the "doctors" told her to do again. And she'll let them duke it out while she sits in the corner and grins. 2 weeks food-free. Wow. And i've got blood gushing out of me and i'm in pain and i seriously want chocolate. Maybe i could do one week, next week? I'd still do my protein shakes ofc, but one week doesn't do much damage. I've had horrid stomach illnesses for that long. I just really like the idea of being part of a group thing that she does. And just like Howard Wolowitz once said about his mom doing a hunger strike..... it's be months before I was in any danger. I dunno.
I think i'm just so damn unhappy in that awful job that I'm looking for an outlet. And my brain isn't wanting to do anything that requires being coherent. At least the Motrin kicked in so i'm not bent over double. No, now I'm just tired, brain-fried, and really not wanting to work tomorrow. My limbs have turned to lead.

Ok... i did do 2 actual things today... I renewed my Lucky subscription.... and I found and downloaded the free editors Wavosaur and Audacity. So yay there.

Good night.

1 comment:

  1. Chocolate milk. Chocolate milk.

    Ugh I wish I could get away with liquid fasts again. Stupid fucking work makes it so hard. We're so understaffed I can't be running to the loo every 30mins!

    *Huggles*

    ReplyDelete