Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

discovery!

So when I go to youtube thru my phone's browser instead of thru the app, I am signed in to my youtube acct! Cuz my youtube is attached to this same gmail that this blog uses. It was just easier that way. Apparently I can't leave comments on videos unless I go google+ and I dontt wanna. But I can mark vids as Favorites and I can subscribe woohoo! So if anyone is curious my youtube name is Evilwhitecat9 and yea it's a reference to an old Ronson thing, we all know I have a slight crush or something so let's move on.
I wanted just plain evilwhitecat but it was taken. Maybe that was an old acct of mine that I lost the password to? Well whatever.... evilwhitecat9 it is now.
I haven't uploaded anything but I'm now subscribed to Superwoman and to Mich, and I have a few favs. Tho not every one seems to be showing. Oh well, what do I expect for such a small phone browser? My poor phone does its best. It's not a Droid!
I had to work today so I'm hurting. Feet really hurt, a constant ache with occasional stabbing pains. Ankles not happy. They keep making clicking sounds as they hurt. That's probably not good.
I can almost reach the ancient computer mic I need to test if I can record anything. The mic is older than the computer I'm gonna plug it into. This could be fun... ... ... yea...
Nothing else much doing. I'm just hoping to find some way to make some simple music to upload to youtube. At the very least I owe Peri a Rohan theme.

1 comment:

  1. I have an old-style youtobe account so I leave comments with that :3

    Yessssssss Rohan theme please!

    Love you *huggles*

    ReplyDelete