Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

bleurrghhh.......zzzzz

So I went thru the extra steps to check the other gmail on my phone. The reply I got specifically said Adsense was ok. Yay!

My other question was about parked domains. I want to snatch up two more domain names, althernate ways of typeing my comic's website....basically to prevent cybersquatting on those domains. I know I'm being paranoid but having my stuff disappear so often when I was younger has made me think this way. Can't help it.
The plan I'm on won't allow more than one domain. Not even if it's just parked.
Sooooo...I need another way to register those domain names as belonging to me.
Ideas?

Work sucked today, as usual. It's reset time, and I chose what I thought would be a simple reset. Only 6 feet. But whoever designed this thing is a moron. Items were too tall for the shelves so several times I had to clear the shelf and adjust the height. Again.
It slowed things down a lot.
Combine that with the general womanlies discomfort and I was not a happy camper.

Got the stupid sugg sell for the day. Sometimes it feels like God is really watching out for me that way. I've been getting the minimum every day lately, sometimes without even asking. I'm glad to avoid being written up for that day. But a part of me is still wanting to leave. I have to remember that i'd start at minimum wage at a new job. The current job does pay me like 10 or 15 cents more than min wage just because I've been there for a few years.
That place makes me so tired. The more time I spend there, the less energy I have for anything else. Need so much sleep afterwards.
My teeth hurt. And since it's been like 4 years since I've seen a dentist, this is probably bad. Although considering it's been 4 years, it's probably a miracle I've lasted this long.

3 comments:

  1. Lol, the dog howling at the kid was my second favourite part of the video XD Canine WIN!

    I left you a shoutout, but in case you miss it, Notch did nerf the Enderman block-moving, have a squiz at the wiki for the full details :) There is probably a Mod for the carts, but I can't remember an exact one. The Technic Pack has some cool land rover type things, the Airships mod would be cool for moving the puppies around. OMG you can breed the wolfies and ocelots now! :D :D :D :D

    I've been told my tits are very comfortable, by unbiased testers as well! Buy Unbiased, I mean they weren't telling me that in order to get me into bed (Straight females, gay males), but they were pretty drunk. Hmm, maybe it was alcohol talking?

    Yay for Adsense! :D I have a feeling that your paranoia about the cybersquatting will pay off :) Smart thinking, and you can redirect them directly TO your comic if people type in the wrong title!

    Your planning and thoroughness is really impressive. Seriously. Wow. You are inspirational!

    *Hugs* I hope the womanlies pass soon and the suggestive sells keep coming in.

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe they're still pushing that suggestive sell rubbish. Are they at least items that a lot of people would buy anyway? They do that at the supermarket, but it's ALWAYS junk food like hostess cakes or tastykake or something. >:( As if I need that in the house!!

    Hope the womanlies pass swiftly! I've been waiting for mine to make an appearance for over a week, but I feel like the PMS is just going to last for an eternity...

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your complaining about work makes me remember I'm supposed to be filling out applications >.< I'm so dreading this... Thank you for your comment by the way. As long as I've been gone, I didn't really expect anyone to notice

    ReplyDelete