Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

it's the most disgusting tiiimmmee...of the monnnnttthhhh....

Two days ago my resolve broke and I got into the chocolate. Today I started bleeding. Guess I should pat myself on the back for fighting the pms cravings as long as I did?
Mmmmm chocolate....
I wrote hostgator asking about adsense but haven't been on computer since then to check for a response. And I've got blogger on autologin on my phone so getting into the other gmail from my phone would be a headache since google now crosslinks all its sites. I also asked about parked domains. I'd like to have what I'm betting will be the 2 most common mispellings of my site aimed at my site. Does that sentence make sense?

Basement flooded again. A cig butt got into the sump pump and burned out the motor. Uncle owes us money far as I'm concerned. Dryer was buzzing for no reason, so it might be damaged. And hot water heater had something happen. No one's told me what happened, just that we have no hot water. And my car's still in the shop so I can't go to the gym and use their showers.
So I am not very happy right now.
I very much want to have uncle flogged and then make him buy us a new washer and dryer and a new water heater. At least the sump pump was still under warranty.

Not sure what else to say...womanlies making me tired. Sugar crash isn't helping. Had to work today. Working Sunday too. (Wait it's Sunday now huh? Cuz I fell asleep mid-post)
Mom's annoying me. Ok so since I didn't go to school this term I kept the tuition money, which is how I'm gonna pay for my car. Mom wants some money out of me. Since I live here too I'm not that annoyed.
What annoys is that she's nagging me both about money *and* about going back to school. The only reason I have any money at all is because I *didn't* go to school. So nag me either about school or about money. Pick one, damn it!
I'm going back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment