Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

rrrrghhgh

Well the good news is i got my phone back. The bad news is i'm still fighting with her hair!
Grrrrehehrhhhghdklsdhfkdhfdfhgf434454345 *headdesk**headdesk**headdesk* *headdesk**headdesk**headdesk*
It would probably be easier if i could find a picture of what i have in mind instead of trying to draw it right out of my head. Because my brain only has a vague idea.
it's an extremely volumized bob, a longish bob,like brushing her shoulders, but uber-volume poufy. I'm currently trying to hunt down some pics of Adele's hair, as it's the closest i can come. her hair here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri7-vnrJD3k
is kinda close,but i need some detailed up-close shots.
And yes I'm looking at her hair, not her boobs :p
(well... mostly at her hair... WHAT?? Not my fault she's hot!)
So I'm aiming for a poufier bob than Adele's, on a face much more angular.
Trixie's a robot, you see... so she's not supposed to look quite human.
So I'm aiming for big hair on a small head, and a body that's like a mix of Heidi Montag and a Bratz doll.
Since I don't draw that well anyway... my humans don't really look human, so I gotta really reach to make Trixie look very different.

In the Happy Things column... Mich's St Paddy's day present arrived. Squeee!!! Must post pics soon as I get all my crap transfered to the internet computer. Where does she find these adorable little green boxes that fold and look like teeny lunch pails? How did she find bracelets that actually fit my little wrists? YAY! And I really love how my charm coin says "Get lucky!" well gee that sure sounds fun! ^_^
(what? That was totally PG... totally!..... ... ...)
And oh the adorable little card. I didn't know they made them so small! And Chococat? The name makes me think of chocolate and cats, my two fave things.
Want to know something both funny and strange? i am called a cat by my dear R, because I'm forever wanting my back scratched (puurrrrrr) and so when i finally get this comic up.. you know how Dan uses a squirrel avatar to represent himself in his comic EGS? I'm gonna use a kitty avatar. Yup.. I'm gonna be a cat-girl. Laugh all you want. But I'm a night person like my kitties, I'm always wanting attention, like my kitties, and i like to sleep, and I'm easily distracted (ooo look a stringy!) but when i do manage to focus, i really FOCUS, and usually on the wrong thing! (the ball went over there, dumbass!)
Take this insanity about Trixie's hair. Does it really matter if it's not exactly as i picture it? there are other visual cues to differentiate her from the human characters! If anything poor Adele would probably be insulted to see her hair on top of a robot who has Montag's boobs and a Bratz doll's waist and blohan's overpuffed lips! Poor Adele! She's far too hot and talented to even be mentioned in the same sentence as those other two! Though to be fair Heidi Montag strikes me as more of a dumb person who might be redeemable. Blohan just strikes me as malicious. Have you noticed she's the only one who repeatedly gets caught up in these legal scrapes based on what is really just her lack of respect for others? Carjacking, driving while drunk, driving while high, clipping people while she drives, stealing, stealing on camera, stealing from the people who hire her/photograph her/date her (she even stole Samantha's vintage t-shirts then cut them up to showcase her flapjacks) Just... no respect! No remorse! We're in The Tango Lindsay at this point. Same shit different day. Take away her license and forget her. She's a menace on the roads.
So my deepest apologies to Adele for even mentioning her in the same sentence.

Anyway i got sidetracked again (stringy) and got overly focused on the wrong thing (dumbass!)
So... my comic... it's intended to be mostly comedy. A more PG rated comedy tho. No nudity, I refuse to draw nakedness. But lots of innuendo, allusions to adult activites, jokes about sex and possibly a bit of social commentary on sexism while I'm at it. There will be a bit of me poking fun at the gay community, since I'm part of it I'm allowed to do that. lots of excuses to mention Samantha Ronson, cuz I'm a drooling fangirl. Probably mentions of Charlotte, since i drool over her too (I'm so bad) I'm tentatively saying it's more PG-15 or so, based on which of my younger siblings i'd even remotely consider showing it to. I'm a South Park fan, after all.
And I've stayed up way too late again. If i got my ass up when the sun was up, I've noticed that i feel more energetic and actually might get shit done!

2 comments:

  1. Yikes, it sounds like references and composites are going to be your best friend when trying to draw that! (I'm a Hair Sook, lol!)

    Lol, I purr to express happiness. So weird when people aren't expecting it (Hugs etc) Can't wait to see your cute catgirl self!

    This sounds like its gonna be goooood! I love me some innuendo. (Although nothing IN my end-o! Sewers are for waste products, not for playing in!)

    We are diurnal beasties, sunshine is an important cue to our brains to release WAKING UP and DOING STUFF chemicals!

    Lots of love and hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked your package (even though it was a bit late...)!

    Hope you've made some progress on your drawings. Sounds like a challenge, but I bet it'll turn out great!

    ReplyDelete