Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

argh

I soooo want to quit! Hate that place! On my feet for hours. In pain from it. Almost need to eat so my poor abused body has material to attempt repairs.
tall manager got all harsh orders on the loudspeaker when he ordered me to front register and I already had customers at *my* counter! I soooo wanted to say I already had customers into the loudspeaker. He's such an ass.
and one of the cool but less powerful managers is stuck in the hospital right now with some serious intestinal problem, so tall manager is around even more because he's salaried so work doesn't have to pay him overtime.. and plus he's a moron with activating the sales in the computer. So we have to modify prices all over once the new sale tags go up.
but I need the scrapes of money that shitty job gives me.
so instead of quitting, I changed my schedule and am basically pretending to go to school. I checked the college website so I have all the class session dates and can line up with the actual student coworkers... and yea I'm not set up to get my days off all in a row. At least 4 days, but I'm still stuckn working weekends. This was the first class week.... and thus far I've been lazy. Maybe I'll go hunt down advisors again. But it feels so futile. Maybe I'll just visit campus...my brother is a student and the gamer group still is big and busy. And as weather gets cold I can walk to campus and be inside their buildings instead of wandering the park. So i'd get out of the house and get walking exercise and still stay warm. And maybe write since campus has quite a few quaint little cubbyholes to curl up in.
should enjoy the park while I can though.
But yea, this is my first week of my new predictable schedule and I've just been a total couch potato. Ofc during work I was moved up front for a few days cuz fatass is on medical leave again. Sooo painful up there. I was limping at the end and slept for 2 days. At least I haven't been eating junk. Well the microwave dinners are junk but I've also stuffed myself with greek yogurts and various storebought smoothies. So I have a list of healthy treats that I like. I tried Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness smoothie and OMG NOM!! I think I like it more than Berry Boost! I have small bottles of Naked Green Machine + Red Machine to try soon. And I tried the vanilla flavored organic milk and that I did like. But seems the juiceboxlike packs these single serve milks come in isn't recyclable in my area...sigh. same issue with my coconut water. Something called Tetrapak.... guess I'll hit the internet and see if I can send them out? I dunno....
I finally found a way to stop making a mess with my bedside waterbottle while half asleep... I switched to a cheapo sippy cup. Yea yea go ahead and laugh. It works for me. Stumbling to get a drink from the bathroom just woke me up too much..a water glass would get knocked over and now I have that pricey Sonic Bomb alarm that really can't get wet. And when unscrewing a water bottle i'd often tip it on my bed cuz I'm just that graceful. And wet beds aren't fun, and again i'd wake up and not be able to sleep. So I swallowed my pride and got a cheap toddler's cup. And it's so helpful. When it falls over (thanks to me or my cat) only a few drops come out. I can drink from it while still lying down (once my barely functioning brain finds the spout) and the spout holes are too small for a bug to get into. Ugh I still feel sick remembering seeing all those little flies floating in my water! Blech!!
I found an old old ooold Self magazine that i'd kept for the 30min spot targeting workout inside it. I've been doing a few of the ones that are lying down. Figured it's better than nothing since my lazy ass hasn't been to the gym in weeks. This mag is old though... may 2003 old. I should take pics of the workout and post them here. It'll preserve the workout and I can share!
ok... tired now.

3 comments:

  1. You do need fuel for repairs. Can't build a temple without bricks!

    Lol you should have said "Way ahead of you" :p

    I hate how nobody seems to recycle the laminated card used in tetrapack stuff here. Grrrr! Then again all our recycling is exported to china and done there where it fucks up their environment. (Or at least it was. I don't know what it's like since the scandal hit the news)

    Sippy cups are AWESOME. People get handcuffed to one on their Hen's Night XD

    Any movement is better than none. Building a bit of muscle also boosts your metabolism ;)

    I used your Dumbledore quote on the Massage Lady :D Thank you so much! *Glomps* I think the video quality difference was the higher lighting level. The webcam is built into my laptop and doesn't seem to like the shitty low-wattage bulb in my lounge :/

    Ever since I started using my boarbristle brush more my hair has been so soft, but I'm being plagued by frizzies. Fucking shorter hairs curl more than the longer ones making FRIZZIES! There are parandi pics for you :p AND a hair pic. Do you feel special, punk?

    Hmmm that's a good point. I think that once the brain has shut itself down for good the spirit/soul departs the control centre and moves on, regardless of the state of the rest of the body. The part of a person that is "them" buggers off and leaves a set of clothes behind.

    I've never seen Buffy or Angel. I should watch it. Whedon is AMAZING!

    Oh yeah, can you explain the music joke behind this? I'm musically illiterate so Tim's genius is going right over my head >.<
    http://youtu.be/5Ju8Wxmrk3s

    I hope you have a good sleep and Tall Manager sits on something sharp. Love you!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.
    The boar bristle brush has made my hair a lot softer and shinier. I think it's not ripping the hairs as much and moving the scalp oil down better? o.O The wave makes it look thicker than it actually is.

    Lots of it, but it's really fine so my ponytails and plaits are really thin. Parandi do make it feel like there's more bulk there, it definitely made my braid thicker!

    The quote did make her think a bit, that and the changes in my behaviour when on/off meds. Lol some of the trainers were rather worried, which was cute but I go there to train not talk! I think people look down on it because the cause isn't very well understood and generally invisible. I've always thought that "normal" was this perfect myth that didn't exist.

    My hair waves quite a bit, but the longer it gets the more the weight of the hair straightens it out. I'll have to draw what a strand curls like when it falls out in my brush. Kinda wiggly. The curl stays if I let it dry and don't do much to it. I usually have it braided or out of the way because it goes EVERYWHERE and is becoming such a pain in the ass! I try not to brush it too much, in the morning to get sleepy knots out and before bed as well.

    OMG YES HAIR PICS PLEASE! I wanna see! Wow, soooo long! SHOW MEEEEEE! Lol, the only straight thing about you? I like that! XD

    Ummmmmm recorder hasn't been going much. I've been running around all day and get home so late it would wake the neighbours up if I practised *Sigh* I need to get up earlier or schedule time on my days off.

    I will do something nice as soon as I know what I want to do. I'm so fucking tired I can't think properly, lol. It still hasn't sunk in yet either. Does shouting the whole workplace a cake count?

    Polly is an Intellectually Handicapped girl I went to high school with. She's not all there upstairs but can still more-or-less function in society. My point is that she signed the same contract as everyone else so she shouldn't get special treatment (ie. not getting told off for giving shitty service like that. Fascist Bitch used to blame ME for Polly's fuckups because they said it was a young woman with long dark hair. It's not THAT hard to tell us apart! She's 1/4maori with unpierces ears and no boobs and I'm scots-pale with 2 sleepers in each ear and a ridiculous rack. Time for facial tattoos?)

    Take care up there in the north. Love you! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S.
    I've been putting a hot water bottle (Hottie) on it and rubbing muscle rub into it and that seems to be helong a bit, but I'm still going to talk to the doc about it. Gym people too. (They're all musculo-skeletally hip there. Wooo anatomy and physio students! Also woo PE-Tards. Dumb and pretty!)

    I'm an explorer too. I'm getting a bit pissed off with the Technic Pack because there is just SO MUCH to do that I can't pick pure magic or pure science and get so bogged down trying to build stuff I don't get to explore. I found some really fast-spreading Taint on a map I'm trying to keep science-based with a little Equivalent Exchange and no Thaumaturgy. I'm so fucking screwed, it't only 300 blocks from my base and spreading like pre-beta fire!

    The wagon. . . there may already be a mod for that. I'm not sure though. Would the Zepplin Mod help?
    http://youtu.be/_IT_XbR-0gs
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/488434-125-zeppelin-031-wip/
    I'm too lazy to tame pets or babysit them when they fall down holes. Yeah, I'm a bitch to pixels XD

    Yessss Form This Way is a Born This Way parody. It's amazing. I sing the parody lyrics when Born this Way comes on at the gym. They're used to it now.

    I actually uncovered my mirror long enough to eyeball my hair length today, and it might just be long enough to attempt hair taping. It looks so convenient for circus/folk festivals! Clean hair before I go, sew it up after I get off my bike and BAM! Nothing needed until I undo it and put on the helmet to go home. Perfect!

    I hope you're having a good week. Are you getting rained on? I can't remember which part of the US of A you're in. Isaac is scaring me. I don't want New Orleans to get pounded again!

    Love you *hugs*

    ReplyDelete