Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

It's like 330am cuz dumbass me played sims until my brain calmed down enough to feel sleepy should have just come straight here and blogged til sleepy.
not sure how well I should say I'm doing. I've gone sadly over the cal counts for this 3day diet too. The idea was always to edge down to where it was a 3day liquid fast but I guess I need food to repair damage done by being on my feet for so long?
the only thing I've done right is almost no junk food... but that's only because there isn't any in the house. Mom brings home church food or a pizza or milkshake and that's been it as far as junk. I've over my cal plan, but I'm still on the planned foods. Partial yay?
been trying lots of single serve greek yogurts. Umm... how can I say this nicely? Greek yogurt is an aquired taste. Which I have not yet aquired :/ bleh..... I like one of them this far, and it was a dannon oikos fruit on the botttom one. In peach. Kinda yummy for.... 160cals I think it was? Don't remember... I also got more smoothies, including that bolthouse farms berry boost that was quite yummy. So trying a few different bolthouse farms flavors and a few from a brand called Naked.... yup that's their name. I also have my fiber one brownies. And my cup-a-soups. And tomato juice instead of orange juice. And ofc I'm busting through my food bar stash. So... yea... over tehe cal limits but still on the planned foods. Partial victory. Should try to sleep..one more workday before days off..... is it weird that I have such a hard time sleeping when I have to go to work the next day?

1 comment:

  1. Silly Honor! There are better ways to relax your brain than with timesuck games!

    I think where we go wrong is trying to make too many big changes all at once. We need to start out small and work each new change in so that it becomes habit and we have a strong foundation to work from. Lol, like pulling bits out of Jenga. Once block at a time, not yanking out a handful all at once!

    Lol, I'm always up till 2am when I have to get up at 6am. It's like the brain goes OMFGWORKNOOOOOO!!!!! and refuses to sleep, because sleeping brings work closer >.<

    Lol that's me in relieved "Omg I'm such a fucking RETARD facepalm" mode. Oooooh smooches! Be careful, though. I bite!

    Ooooh you have a fancy phone? I've always wanted a smartphone but I'd probably wreck it within a week. I'll line up my bricks for you and take a pic.

    The recorder is going. . . . about as fast as a spavined snail. Work and knitting gifts are getting in the way. Shiiiiiiiit! I don't wanna sing again! D:

    I hope you had a good sleep and work was endurable. Take care of yourself up there, I love you!

    ReplyDelete