Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Attack of the womanlies... this whole week has been wasted. I got through work on caffeine and sugar and slept through my days off. I stuffed my face with junk. My selftan is completely gone. I didn't even wash my hair. I think I should wash my hair at least once a week. Because during this week the dead skin cells started clumping together and looked like dandruff. Didn't have that last week. And that has me sad, because I kinda like the scent my hair has developed. It's this warm, kinda earthy and herby smell like I imagine Xena's hair would have had. Like how my skin smells when I get caught in the rain and my body kicks the furnace up a few notches and the water has started to evaporate. Me like! Too bad I can't get this scent without getting lazybones dandruff too! Oh well....Mom says my hair stinks. So I guess normal people wouldn't like it. Eh.
Seems like that senority lady had a talking to. Her sales are down where the last cos lady's was, and the shave reset and another reset were done when I came back. She also started giving away all those "in store demos" that don't get used. How the hell does a drugstore demo anything other than maybe foundation? We don't have the supplies! I got sunscreens and some hair stuff. Specifically a 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner and a hair gel. How is a drugstore supposed to demo shampoo? Send the customer into the bathroom sink? This isn't Sephora where we have tiny bottles we can fill with a 1 use sample! So yea I added to my hair stash but it was free so how could I say no?
Not much going on. I've wasted another week of my life. I do feel better having had all that rest, but still I can't get that time back. Still having trouble with the 3rd comic...it's Trixie once again. I can't draw so none of my characters look realistic, so how to make Trixie look even less realistic? I even pulled up a few pics of Courntey Stodden for reference. Dunno if I spelled her name right but she's just another fameho known for plastic surgery.
Overhearing Mom talking politics to someone on the phone. If romney gets elected us poor people are so screwed.
And you know what? Even if I was a millionaire I could never vote for romney cuz he's so antu-gay and anti-woman. His policies would set civil rights for women and gays back several decades. He's just bad for people. And don't people matter more than money?

I'm depressed now. Moving on...
tried some chobani greek yogurt. The vanilla is too bitter for me, but the strawberry I could eat again. Also tried some organic milk. It tasted very weird..bleh. turns out the processing used to make it shelf stable is to blame. Yup, the organic milk I tried was outside the coolers. These little drinkboxes I thought would be better than buying a huge gallon jug since i'd never had organic milk before. I get why they do it though. There aren't as many organic dairyfarms as there are the other kind so the milk has to travel farther and this shelf stble form is good for 6 months. Maybe the flavored milk will taste better. I know I don't like the plain.
I should really go try to do something productive on my last day off.

2 comments:

  1. I adore organic milk! The flavor really is different. I like Trader Joe's the best, the 1% is so rich and creamy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Huggles* Womanlies suck. You're prefectly entitled to waste a week if you're being struck by a uteruspunch!

    Oooh your hair sounds like it smells nice. Mine end sup smelling like dirty hair after a day under my hat *sigh* I like using spicy or musky scented conditioners when I can find them, they just smell soooo gooood!

    Lol wtf? Trials of shampoo? Free stuff is always good! I'm following your lead and trying to use up my leave-in conditioners before investing in any new hair stuff. You've inspired me to take better care of my hair XD

    Romney is a TWAT. Even we've worked that out down here! I didn't vote for Key and he STILl got in and STILL got to assrape the lower income brackets. Fucking hate him SO MUCH. Chucky can't afford to keep studying at Med School because of his changes to the student loan scheme. Tosspot.

    I looked at the longahir forum link for parandhi that you posted and I didn't know you could make them without the big knotwork decoration in them1 I'm going to try making some out of the spare yarn like you suggested. If it doesn't work out properly, I can always knit the long strands into hexipuffs! XD

    Jubilee Park/Town Belt is nice and quiet if you go when people are at work/school. You meet dogwalkers and the joggers don't come out unless it's twilight XD

    There are lots of birds, too. I didn't see any though coz it was too wet for them.

    News wasn't sad, just meh.

    Love you heaps <3 I hope you had a good last day off and work isn't too bad *huggles*

    ReplyDelete