Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

I miss my dog.
it's so weird...waking up & realizing I can stay in bed as long as I want because there's no rush to let the dog outside. That it doesn't matter if I go shopping for hours. There's no barking when I first open the screen door, and no barking that turns to whining because I'm not unlocking the door and getting inside fast enough. She always greeted whoever was at the door and ofc knew certain people. She even recognized a few cars. I miss her. I still cry randomly.
I alternate between not eating & eathing junk. I have no interest in making anything so when I do eat, it's junk. I can usually get myself to drink some Bolthouse Farms smoothies but then it's chocolate & chex mix & whatever other junk is lying around.........I currently clock in at 196.4 lbs and I feel so apathetic about it. And the emotional storm seems to have confused my hormones too. I started bleeding a bit today...very lightly and with no cramping. I'm not due til around the 25th. Odd. Oh well.
been working. Don't wanna talk to people tho so I have like 2 sales all day. Ugh. Oh well. When I'm home I eat junk & watch Big Bang Theory.
I should try to sleep.

5 comments:

  1. :( i'm unhappy that you feel so sad about your dog, babe. i hope it passes <3
    also, :( awww. that makes me so unhappy to hear
    196.4 isn't so bad, babe. some people want to see this on their scales!
    i hope you feel better soon.
    and yes, get in the adequate amount of sleep then, babe!
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( I'm so sorry, I hope doggy heaven exists, your pup sounds like he deserves to be there

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still cry randomly over my kitty, but it's getting easier every day. We'll always miss them, but with time the emotional storm isn't so bad. I can finally go shopping for cat food without breaking down in the A&P, so there's proof it will get easier. ♥♥♥

    Much love to you!!!

    ReplyDelete