Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Anyone ever try the Temptations by Jello cup things? I've got strawberry cheesecake and lemon meringue pie and i like both. Think I like the strawberry cheesecake more but i just love cheesecake so there's that.
Don't try these after having REAL cheesecake tho, because it will only show how fake these little cups are. But the lemon meringue one is like 80 cals a cup and the strawberry cheesecake is like 110 so there's that.
And I've basically been on a milk fast all day cuz I'm trying my damnedest to finish this gallon of milk up before it goes bad. i HATE wasting food! So after so much milk the change of these yummy little cups is niiiice. I like them!
Also tried Edy's Slow Churned ice cream- Mint chocolate chip flavor.
Mmmmmm! Must get that again!

I'm going to have to throw some chocolate out tho. When I was digging out my old gym stuff (I've been good about going to zumba each week and only missed this week cuz of Maunday Thurs service) i found some old chocolate... the Wonka stuff. 3 bags. 2 flavors, 2 bags of scrumdiddileyumptious (ugh that word is impossible) and 1 bag caramels. I tried them ofc, cuz i loved the Wonka. They didn't taste very good. Kinda cardboardy and sometimes salty or bitter.
Turns out they expired in 2011.
Oops.
So i do have to throw those out and I still haven't done it cuz i really just can't stand throwing out food. Not even junk food. I feel wrong and evil and wasteful and oh yea wrong!!!
Sinful even.
So the old old chocolate is still sitting in my room. I even try to get myself to eat a piece now and then. Can't.
But can't throw them out either.
This sucks.
Moving on...
Meugh.... still not lost anything and the countdown ticker continues. I do like to aim for the impossible, don't I? hey yea I can totally burn 6000 calories in a day (yea f*cking right!)
I do need to work out more often though. I seem to sleep better even though I haven't shown a loss on the scale. But getting my ass to the gym is hard for my lazy self.
And then a post over by Loveylou on her (very inspiring)blog gave me an idea.
She linked a little 10 minute workout video in one of her posts. and I realized that youtube is already in my house, that it is a huge resource, and i can get many vids (tho not all) to play on my phone up in my room.
And why the hell did i not think of this sooner??
Seriously tho.. she is crazy talented at getting nutritious meals together that are low cal. i need to learn to cook.
So i added 2 vids to my Cool Sh!t page so I can get to them easy. And I'll probably add more as i find them. Since these are to be mostly for home workouts i gotta find videos that use either no props (no machines) or props that i can approximate at home (could probably use a gallon jug of water for some of the dumbbell-weighted moves etc)


Also.... this dear old Hyperbole and a Half post is still soooo like me
http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/03/procrastinator.html
I should probably go sleep some. Naughty as it is i've already decided to call off work cuz this milk fast thing did not make me comfy and besides i want to attend Bro's Easter dinner which he's doing on sat instead of sun cuz the whole fam is gonna be tired sun. Mom and Bro are gonna be in like 5 church services. Getting up at 6am for the sunrise service. So I'll probably work sun.
Ugh... i need out of that job.
Funny thing is again I've wasted my time off. I got comic #4 mostly done. Like 90% done. Got an outline for comic #5 but just the outline. I also told myself very sternly that this week I was finally gonna apply adsense codes to the comic pages. yea haven't done that yet. Ugh my tummy is not happy. And my eyes are complaining about how i've been staring at computer screen for way too long. I kinda want to stay up all night so i sound properly unhappy when i call in to call off. Which i plan to do early in the morning so they have time to find someone else (even tho i know they won't even bother cuz they're cheapasses) what has me kinda sad is the coworker i have such a crush on is also working tomorrow and my shift would overlap with hers but ugh... wow seems my stomach is gonna try to give me a real reason to call off. i mean i normally drink a lot of milk... but i'm up to half a gallon in about 6 hours so yea... overkill. and wow ok maybe if i just go lay down i won't sleep cuz it always takes my brain a while to shut down and get sleepy and i did sleep til after noon yesterday.

6 comments:

  1. cheesecake is just about the best thing to ever pass my lips ever
    fuck off i hate strawberry cheesecake
    i like cheesecake with no toppings
    I WILL HAVE CHEESECAKE ON MY BIRTHDAY BB no matter who i have to kill
    i heard that dude has low cal ice-cream. i hate mint anything. i just haaaaaaaaaaaaate mint.
    i nearly spat out my mac and cheese when i read 'turns out they expired in 2011'
    xD
    dude hyperbole and a half is like...addictive. really really fucking addictive. but i'm reading it from down up so i can't read that post yet. fuck.
    reading about milk makes me feel like i need to sleep though i just woke up. like seriously.
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out and awesome compliment!! Have the pleasure of knowing that you have made my day today!

    Those youtube videos are amazing for those days you just want to work out in your pj's so you can just go right back to bed after if you'd wanted! Here's another great site with links for intense but really quick work outs:
    http://www.bodyrock.tv/category/daily-workouts/all-workouts/

    She puts out new work outs every day so you can follow her training program. The chick barely has an ounce of fat on her which is inspiring just to witness but personally a little too toned for my taste. The work outs are awesome though, just like 4 or 5 minutes long.

    Hopefully the sleep will help you feel better! Lavender oil on my pillow helps me you can get it at any local pharmacy.
    Lots of love!!
    xoxo

    http://the-beauty-of-bones.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LONG overdue comment replies:

    There is another kitten video Miles took of me feeding the little bastard, I may load it up. I grew up half a farm brat and spent 3 years in the Animal Care unit doing my Equine Studies certificate and fostering a litter of kittens every other month, I had to learn how to NOT get attached and have a very firm stance on animal welfare and spaying/neutering as a result :/

    Woot! I'll work on my kicking technique ^.^

    Carry a notebook to get ideas into, even scribble quick layout sketches so there is less stress when it comes to drawing-time. Remember that it does NOT need to be perfect and you can go back and re-do it later. The author of Earthsong spent over a year going back and re-drawing EVERYTHING so she could get it published. Shit, go read Questionable Content! It is so good to be able to watch a comic author grow and improve over time. You can't improve without practise!

    If you want pears you'll have to come and get them yourself :p I'm not going into the jungle until I have gumboots!

    Wells are handy in droughts for watering the plants. How high is your local water table? Omg right now I want to smack your neighbour upside the head and jam the sprinkler up his ass. So irresponsible! Oooh, built on a swamp just like Chch. Do you get many earthquakes?

    We are shut 3.5 days a year, when you are forced to close unless you get a special license to trade. Good Friday, Easter Sunday, ANZAC morning and Christmas Day. I'm looking forward to the stat day pay tomorrow! :D Do you get extra pay for working public holidays? We get 1.5*hourly rate and a day in lieu.

    Omfg learning to ink my digital art is driving me mental. I feel so useless. FUCK THE PEN TOOL! Imma make friends with the brush (/cries)
    http://petshopboxstudio.com/blog/tutorial/inking-tutorial-with-photoshop/
    http://www.farlowstudios.com/tutorials/digital-inking-in-pscs4/
    http://ponyisland.net/index.php?src=forum&sub=replies&forum=18&topic=2969459

    LOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, Imma come visit and you introduce me to those, ok? We don't have them here :(

    AND THAT ICE CREAM! Just one scoop though, don't wanna go too crazy XD

    If you're not going to eat it and it's too old for ANYONE sane to eat: bin it.

    I follow SO MANY fitblrs and workout youtube channels just for their recipes and home workouts. Not that I can do them with Miles at home with public holidays -.-

    Yeah, that is me too >.<

    Bloody hell, that's a LOT of church-going. I'd die of boredom. Do they let you knit in church?

    Wow, yup milk overkill. You ok? *Rubs your back* Have a good sleep <3

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you eat calories you don't need, they're still wasted. I still have to remind myself of that sometimes. And if you puke it back up, it's still wasted, eurgh :P I threw up milk during a workout once and it put me off milk for months...

    Oh, also, you can freeze milk. It's not quite the same for drinking once it's been frozen, but it's fine for cooking and cereal. I dunno about the chocolate. Is there a way to convince yourself it isn't food anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sworkit! pro app on iPhone/iPod (maybe android? idk) is amazing if you're looking for a way to work out at home... It a bunch of exercises you can do without equipment (push-ups, situps, squats, burpees etc). You can do a workout with 30 seconds each of random exercises, and it calls them out to you when they change... Even the 5 or 10 minute workouts kick my butt!
    I love jello, the sugarfree mousses are my favorite (60 cals each too!)
    And milk messes with me... I try to just drink water because of the calories! Maybe try cooking something to use up the extra?

    ReplyDelete