Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

i can haz motivation?

Stayed up all night again cuz oh hai dumbass. I work today for presumptions r us as the easterbunny in work's photo promo. Which means going in earlier than I otherwise would.I got about 3 hours of sleep left and I'll be lucky if I get any cuz dumbass me slept way too late yesterday.
I also wasted my days off. Did a little work on comic #4 but otherwise watched tv and read gossip sites and browsed online shopping and lurked on Anonymous' forums. (Hey I like them) and I was so happy when I saw their threads on those steubenville assholes. I mean I suspected Anon involvement as soon as I read that a 12 min recording had been discovered where the victim was made fun of and the rape was bragged about. And then seeing how social media had been instrumental in bringing the rape coverup to light... oh yea Anonymous was there. So I found the threads and saw their outrage & hard work digging & mirroring and no way all those anons were women so again male feminists were working towards ending rape culture. There were even discussions on that. The few who did the "yea but she was drunk" were shot down. At least one anon came out as a former steubenville resident who had had something similar happen to her and that such coverups were the norm. Anonymous is still watching that town. There's still active threads keeping track of anyone threatenning the victim and keeping track of any other coverups.

But back to my extreme laziness... I did zumba, laundry, and a bit of work on comic #4 which has been sitting unfinished for yonks. This is not logical. Work is riding my ass about cos sales again and even threatening to take me out of cos. And that awful job only brings me about $800 to $1000 a month. I've read that a website with decent reader numbers and ads running could generate that same amount and I wouldn't have to pressure people to buy anything. Granted I would need a lot of readers. One website said getting 3 cents per visitor was actually kinda high. Wow and wow. But still..... free to read comic. It's a lot easier to ask someone to just read something for free than it is to get them to buy yet more stuff they don't need.
In other news, daddie dearest apparently promised to pay off Bro's old cellphone account in exchange for labor and getting Bro on daddie dearest's account plan, which I guess got daddie dearest a write-off or something. Well daddie dearest did not fulfill his promise & now Bro has collection agencies after him. Is it wrong that sometimes I want to be a millionaire just so I can finally have the power to make him SUCK IT? To get the court officials to see how much furniture daddie stole? Or the child support he never paid? Or how he married the lawyer he used against Mom and how daddie's dad paid for stepmom's law school? Altho I guess maybe stepmom didn't represent daddie in that...it just feels like she did.
And why does my right nipple hurt so much? It feels like it's on fire or something.
Anyway..... yea I'm wondering why I don't have any motivation lately.

1 comment:

  1. Silly Honor, you need to establish a regular sleeping cycle so your body doesn't get all confused as fuck and wreck things for you!

    I spend too much time on Tumblr and PonyIsland (Even though IDZTech suck I like my pretty ponies) so I can't comment ^.^; I do like Anonymous too, but don't go on the forums.

    I love male feminists. I automatically want to high-five them simply for not being jackasses. PZ Meyers is another, you may like him despite his militant Atheism (Militant atheists piss me off as much as militant religious types) but his willingness to call fellow herdmembers out on mysogynis assholery warms the cockles of my icy cold heart:
    http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula
    http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2013/03/22/adria-richards-did-everything-exactly-right/
    http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/2013/03/14/we-should-feel-a-sense-of-shame/

    Would you mind if I kicked yoru dad in the face for a bit? He kinda reminds me of my Dropkick Brother a bit. (He was in the paper the other day. . . Court news, driving while disqualified)

    Love you Honor. Moar comic soon pwease? Love you <3

    ReplyDelete