Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

day 3 of 34

Yea I came up with my own 34 day plan. Though it's less a 34 plan and more a formalised weekly plan that's being repeated. But I like having 34 boxes to check off. Day 1 was messed cuz Mom "cooked" meaning she heated up onne of those bag meals that tastes good but is all sodium and bleached flour pasta. Nutrition? What's that? But after that I managed to stay mostly on track. I still forget to write the counts down for each thing I eat but it's low carb fare at least. Day 2 I was so tired from work I had only my protein shake and a Fiber 1 brownie. (Love those)
At least today after work I ate something... a Green Giant steamed veggie dish and a carbmaster yogurt and colby cheese and carrots without dip. Mom had a Green Giant too. Those things are pricey so it's a bit annoying to always buy more than I need but it's also the healthiest thing she eats. She buys crap.
Grrr when I was watching tv I was tired. Now that I'm all tucked in I'm awake again. So I got my protein shake and here I am, on my phone in bed with a glorious 30g of protein beside me. It's probably best to have the protein shake at bedtime because I do not wake up easy & I'm forever oversleeping and going to work without breakfast.
The higher protein is very helpful. I don't get hungry as often and I haven't felt faint at all today even though I ate so little yesterday. The only problem is I get headachy more quickly. I mean the evil fluorescent (sp? My brain is muddy) lights always make me headachy. And the cold stockroom makes it worse. I wish I could cover my head at work. Cold makes my head hurt.
I do want to spread the word about the carbmaster yogurts. If you live near a Kroger they're the ones who make these little delights. They do have artificial sweeteners fyi. I like how they're roughly 60cals each and 4g carbs and 8g protein and come in fun flavors like caramel spice cake and spiced pear (my faves thus far) as well as key lime and black forest and carrot cake and I'm going to have such fun trying all these flavors. They also have strawberry and vanilla. I'm writing down in mmy shopping list each time I try a new flavor. And these little yogurts are filling! I think it's from the agar. I vaguely remember reading about agar on another blog somewhere about how it's very filling while being insanely low cal.
ok bedtime. Or well, calm reading & sipping protein time. Underwood is still bside my pillow ^_^ and oh yea..... the second book is out!! in case you didn't know ^_^

2 comments:

  1. yummy
    colby cheese really? im a gouda person and irish cheddar <3
    omg what is that yoghurt
    i want it
    ffffffff
    <3
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come snooze with you? Sleep is elusive.

    Regular fuelling is very important. Keeps your metabolism from slowing down and making more fat.

    Would wearing thermals help stave off the cold-headache?

    Omfg I want to try those yoghurts!

    Love you so so so so so so much. Sweet dreams <3

    ReplyDelete