Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

such fail...

Day 2 of 28..
was utter fail. I didn't have my protein shake yesterday or today and that was my mistake. Insufficient protein = piggy mcbingeyness! I know this! Why did I not plan ahead? It takes the protein powder so long to dissolve....I put it in the fridge overnight or during work or something like that. And after work I don't have much energy and ofc I oversleep which usually means I don't wash my blenderbottle right away. I need to get another one so I can drink one shake while the other is dissolving in the fridge. Or maybe get a blender. I'm sure a blender's blades could beat my protein powder into a creamy shake fast.
I need my shaks. They're both protein and taste sweet. The powder is chocolatelike but I also add cinnamon and ginger. So my shakes taste like gingerbread cookie or something. Yum!
So work was hell. I'm stuck wih yet another damn shaving stuff reset. And I had to deal wih the dumbass coworker who is also rather selfish. She only had a 6 hour shift yet took a lunch, and an 8 minute bathroom break, AND she had me watch up front while she ran across the street cuz work didn't have the drink she wanted. If her daddy weren't a manager at another store she would not be able to get away with this crap. I wonder if he knows what she pulls? Hmmm manybe I should tell him. ... tho that could backfire on me if he's one of the my-kid-can-do-no-wrong types. Ugh.
Anyway so stressed out I came home and crashed into 600cals of garlic bread flavored chips (too garlicy for me, won't get again) and 390cals of chocolate. And big glass of milk but milk is healthy. Damn near 1000cals of junk! Not cool!
But aiming to burn 3064cals each day has gotten me off my ass a bit. I worked today so no official workout but whenever I had to bend over I would step back into a lunge instead. And when stuck at the register I did mini pushups off the counter. Stuff like that. Every little bit helps.
I also got a comic idea while sorting socks just before work closed. Yay! I gotta pick that up again. Know what sounds nice? Getting out a protein shake i'd prepared the night before and drinking my breakfast while I draw. Then I can go do whatever. Eye strain keeps me from staring at mspaint for very long anyway.
ugh I must try to sleep. Still got another workday. Still fighting that damn shave reset.

3 comments:

  1. Sam = insufficient protein = nearly always the case.
    i just put it in the blender - few seconds, and it's dissolved and evenly spread and shit. :)
    what
    give me that shake
    now
    mine tastes like glorified shit
    i have no idea how work and shit is supposed to be like so i won't say anything. i mean that sounds like stuff i would do :P
    i cannot even bgin to believe
    :3
    hmmm that sounds nice actually
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. om nom nom not so dissolved protein shake???
    Sam + chocolate = constant orgasm
    i just use a blender 2 seconds? awesomely distributed mixture, kinda like negative and positive charges on the surface of an objectttt
    i do not work and i didn't know that that wasn't normal so that makes me worse than the chick
    hmm i keep on thinking about your boobs
    can i touch them
    also my chick friend thinks she can convert my gayness and attraction to woman I AM A POSITIVE CHARGE THAT WANTS A POSITIVE CHARGE LEAVE ME IN MY ELECTRIC FIELD but her ass and boobs are hot omg
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I NEED to start putting things like cinnamon and ginger in my protein shakes too 0.0

    YES get another blender bottle if it will keep you from bingeing.

    You should carry a notebook for comic ideas so you've got something to write them in as soon as you get them :3

    That could work. I do tend to sleep on my side so when I finally pass out you'd probably loose pillow access. Meh! So long as I'm bribed with coffee I don't mind. I just discovered cinnamon flavoured coffee syrup. Soooo amazing and soooo impossible to get here :(

    Love you, I hope work is less stressful today <3

    ReplyDelete