Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

2pm and I want candy. Chocolate. Badly. The chocolate up in the do-not-touch cupboard is calling me. "Eaaaattt uuussss!"
Grrrrr.
Still failing..... cal counts still to high. All I can really claim is that I'm trying. I dig into cereal instead of chocolate. Hard candies instead of soft ones, hard candies take longer to eat. I actually had a Go Greens drink yesterday...but I also added some honey and cinnamon to it. My sweet tooth is demanding constant attention. It's like sugar is a drug. And I'm just trying to go the lesser of the evil sugar roads here.
I go work at 4 and not much to do til then... don't binge again....
Avoiding the only class still...doing the guilt spiral thing Hyperbole described in her "this is why I'll never be an adult" post.
Ok...distraction. I've already eaten too much today...even had 4 iced sugar cookies. Ok what makeup experiment do I wear to work? Sunblock on..ran out of Day Solution so my current sunscreen is Banana Boat sport spf50. A thin layer of mk mattifier (use it up) then let's finally use up this one liquid foundation sample. Turns out i'd also put the liquid on too thick that one day. The little sample says "one application" but apparently it holds more than one. K dot a lil on the red nose and let dry...then try another all over face resulting in 2 layers on my jolly red nose. Think I'll skip the colored powder, gotta make doubly sure the problem was the powder. Markwins eyeliner..they actually are decent eyeliners, for cheap drugstore shit. Maarkwins makes wet & wild and I hate the name but their eyeliners are soft and 99 cents where I live. I don't like their lip stuff tho. They make decent eyeshadows too, but I don't like their foundations or mascaras. Or their cream blushes. So I guess they do powders and pencils well ^_^.
Also got a cheapass eyeshadow a relative got me...I think itss actually from the dollar store. It's....kinda crappy...decent pigment at first but fades fast and makes my eyes itch after a few hours. I usually put marykay's eye primer under it. Still fades but doesn't itch as fast. Old tinted lipbalm for both blush and lips... and the all-nighter spray...just for fun... and cuz I want to practice aiming with my eyes closed ^_^ it's hard.

-------------------------------
And i forgot to hit Post earlier... again. am now home at 4am on sunday morning... Work on sat night is soooo damn busy. I hope i get a saturday off sometime soon. I never get up for church sunday mornings when i get home late and need calm-down time. And then go "ooh shiny" on the internet.

I still fail... avoided binging before work... but even at work i was fail. The visiting manager got hungry and wanted pizza so he shared. Made us all happy.
Then I get home and Mom ordered pizza too.
So I've had about 5 slices of pizza all told... and 8 sugar cookies. And milk.

I fail.
So since I fail... let's be distracted by the cute pics at this story:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/usshowbiz/article-2063044/Samantha-Ronson-plays-happy-families-new-girlfriend-Erin-Foster.html

Ofc you know I gotta save these pics... so cuuuuute.....and probably post my faves here, but I'm too tired to do that right now.
wow... too tired to go awwww over such cuteness. I need sleep.
I am annoyed at how daily mail just HAD to talk about lilo in there. Samantha is with Erin now, damn it! Stop bringing up the crazy ex who staged teddybear pics and broke Samantha's windows!
And i should go to bed, or at least turn off the lights.
My phone died the other day.... and the very nice tech lady was on the phone w me for half an hour walking me thru how to get it working again.

Oh... makeup still fully in place... except for lips ofc. Once again the oil was squeezing through the liquid makeup but not taking the makeup off. And my forehead didn't turn funny colors so yea.. that fuckup was either just the powder, or a combo of the powder and too much liquid foundation. I was applying it like a creme. oops.
Still not sure this is my right foundation color though. It makes me look so pale... but it also matches my neck! Maybe it only seems off because my radishy skin peeks through. Liquid isn't as opaque as creme-to-powder.
I really need to find my creme-to-powder and test with that. Seriously.
Night ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Sugar does actually work like a drug once it hits your brain. Carby and sugary foods cause a release of serotonin, which makes you feel happy and comforted. And so we associate stuffing our faces full of sugar and carbs with being happy. It sucks.
    I've been taking 5HTP (you can get it at any health type shop, like GNC) to help with that. It's like a natural mood stabilizer, and it seems to be working, as I haven't had so many massive mega-carb-binges since I started taking it.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete